Home

RTG Help

This is a discussion on RTG Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
RTG Help

So i go to play RTG, played 11 games in the HS season. FS and KR (by default i dont know why). 5 star prospect, won the HS state Championship. Sign to Louisville on scholarship and currently second string. So far so good

I looked at my attributes and im impressed that i am a 79 overall. i have 88 catching, 89 tackling, 86 man and zone coverage, 87 press, and 80 strength. Granted im only 5-11 and weigh 210.

I looked at my speed and its at freaking 48!! how the F%&$ did that happen?! Jumping is 48 as well. And they still have me as the KR for the team (which again is default in RTG and i never agreed to play such lol)

Anyone can help?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RTG Help

There are a few glitches with ratings that have to do with what play style you select in the beginning. Another example of this is if you choose to be a Pocket Passer as a QB you will start off with 48 THP. It's been like this for a few years and hasn't been addressed, so idk how to help. You just have to work through it or start over with a different play style.
Old 08-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltedSkink
There are a few glitches with ratings that have to do with what play style you select in the beginning. Another example of this is if you choose to be a Pocket Passer as a QB you will start off with 48 THP. It's been like this for a few years and hasn't been addressed, so idk how to help. You just have to work through it or start over with a different play style.
Yea i thought it was maybe an extreme exaggeration of my play style but i chose hard hitter FS and usually they are the ones with the speed. smh I might end up just giving on the whole thing. no way i can upgrade his speed that much. Not to mention if i port him over to madden his 48 speed will translate to probably a 40 madden speed lol
Old 08-18-2013, 11:04 PM   #4
Pro

Td1984's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansaggin
Yea i thought it was maybe an extreme exaggeration of my play style but i chose hard hitter FS and usually they are the ones with the speed. smh I might end up just giving on the whole thing. no way i can upgrade his speed that much. Not to mention if i port him over to madden his 48 speed will translate to probably a 40 madden speed lol
The option to import to Madden is still gone, so if that's the reason you started a RTG to begin with, there's no real point in continuing.
MLB: Twins, Dodgers
NFL: Vikings
MLS: Minnesota United
Premier League: Manchester United
Old 08-19-2013, 01:32 AM   #5
Rookie

I thought I read in numerous places that it came back this year as well as dynasty draft classes

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #6
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemansaggin
I thought I read in numerous places that it came back this year as well as dynasty draft classes

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
Draft classes are back this year. How well they translate from NCAA to Madden remains to be seen but at least the option is there.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »