Home

Offline Dynasty Freeze

This is a discussion on Offline Dynasty Freeze within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Offline Dynasty Freeze

Anyone else having this issue or have a fix for it?

Season 3 of my dynasty. I can't advance past week 2. It bounces me back to the menu every time. It appears the games aren't being simulated, so when I simulate them myself, it freezes on advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #2
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Offline Dynasty Freeze

I'm also getting freezes in offline dynasty, however, I am in year one of my Tennessee dynasty and can't get past the Oregon game. It keeps freezing in random parts of the game, as Oregon is kicking off to me. Same crap, different year. I've been enjoying the heck out of this game, until this problem arose. Now I'm letting the game collect dust until these problems are fixed (if EA even decides to send out another patch). At this point, I'm pessimistic about this game and I can't be blamed for that. Look at how dismal the current gen games have been.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #3
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Did you guys have any created players? Saw another thread were freezing was happening when there was created players.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:03 PM   #4
Pro

BallinVol's Arena

OVR: 7

Nope, no created players for me.
Old 08-29-2013, 06:11 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

I only play offline dynasties and i have never had an issue with freezing but i also always disconnect from xbox live and the game seems to run smoother when i do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 09:34 AM   #6
Rookie

No created players. Tried playing while offline. Deleted patch, tuner, reinstalled game on hard drive. I even tried loading up the previous season and simulating to the same point and it continues to do it.

It's just deflating when you spend time on a dynasty and it keels over like that. Makes me not even want to play the game anymore.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #7
Rookie

dmm0816's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFogarty3
I only play offline dynasties and i have never had an issue with freezing but i also always disconnect from xbox live and the game seems to run smoother when i do.
This...I had a couple freezes at the end of games but started signing out of psn after and haven't had a problem since. im on ps3
Old 08-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #8
Rookie

Pack71's Arena

Angry Re: Offline Dynasty Freeze

I am in the last regular season game if my 1st year in a dynasty and cannot complete the game without a freeze in the 4th quarter of three straight game attempts. I have signed off of psn as I am playing on a PS3. Now what do I do...start over?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »