Home

Another "Should I Get This Game?" Thread

This is a discussion on Another "Should I Get This Game?" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 07:41 PM   #1
Rookie

r3dnek's Arena

OVR: 0
Another "Should I Get This Game?" Thread

Hey guys, I know these types of threads pop up a lot around here, but after doing some searching I couldn't really find an answer to a particular question I have.

Basically, like the other threads, I'm on the fence about purchasing this year's edition of NCAA. I stopped playing after 09 because the gameplay and realism wasn't what I expected. I picked it up again for NCAA Football 12, and I have to say I liked the game alright, it was enough to get me my college fix, but I really hated that I couldn't find any balance in sliders. I either blew out every team by 50 or lost by 50 or had those games where I dominated for three quarters and then while up by 21, gave up 28 points in the final 4 minutes, which happened nearly every time with one set I had. Every tweak I had wouldn't do any good to fix the game for me. Plus certain bugs like the DB glitches and super LB were enough to make me throw the controller.

So, I guess, since NCAA 12 was a "meh" experience for me, should I give 14 a try? Is it similar in style? Are there bugs/glitches that really bog down the game? Can a good set of sliders really make the difference in the game for me?

Any help is greatly appreciated guys, thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Another "Should I Get This Game?" Thread

cant use the thread literally 3 spots below this huh? wow
Old 09-04-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
Rookie

r3dnek's Arena

OVR: 0

Whoops! sorry about that, guess that's what I get for not checking before posting, my bad guys
Old 09-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #4

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Thanks for pointing out both of them.

None of these threads are necessary. This entire forum is here for you to decide for yourself. YOu don't need your own thread for this.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »