Home

Anyone Else Abandon NCAA 14 After Purchasing Madden 25..?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Abandon NCAA 14 After Purchasing Madden 25..? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Anyone Else Abandon NCAA 14 After Purchasing Madden 25..?

First off I am a bigger college football fan than I am a pro, I own both games NCAA and Madden for the PS3 and ever since Madden was released last week I just can't get back into NCAA 14. How can I enjoy this game again? I want to but I just can't get into it. I have no explanation for this too. Tried playing NCAA 14 again last night but ended up turning it off in the 2nd quarter and playing Madden instead. What's even worse is I can't sell it because I bought a digital version off the PS store.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Re: Anyone Else Abandon NCAA 14 After Purchasing Madden 25..?

Madden 25 came out already? I'm too busy playing NCAA14 to notice. Go Wyoming.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

Its very noticeable in ultimate team, im on ps3 and hardly never able to find users online to play, nor anyone auctioning or bidding on cards, its sad actually
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 09-06-2013, 09:12 AM   #4
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
First off I am a bigger college football fan than I am a pro, I own both games NCAA and Madden for the PS3 and ever since Madden was released last week I just can't get back into NCAA 14. How can I enjoy this game again? I want to but I just can't get into it. I have no explanation for this too. Tried playing NCAA 14 again last night but ended up turning it off in the 2nd quarter and playing Madden instead. What's even worse is I can't sell it because I bought a digital version off the PS store.
For some reason I can't quit NCAA 14 this year. I love it. Not since NCAA 11 have I found an NCAA game so enjoyable and I played 12 forever. I find myself choosing NCAA over Madden a lot.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:18 AM   #5
Banned

The only time I play this game is testing out sliders and so far I haven't found the right one. Maybe that is one of the main reason why I can't get into it. I feel like I am testing sliders with this game more than actually playing the real game like online or dynasty mode...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #6
Esports Manager @ Twitch

CloudFuel's Arena

OVR: 0

Sweet... hopefully this means less usage of the NCAA 14 servers.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudFuel
Sweet... hopefully this means less usage of the NCAA 14 servers.

Your welcome buddy
Old 09-06-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
I'm exactly the opposite. I prefer college football too, and last year, Madden was more fun to play IMO than NCAA. But with the Infinity engine, combined with the college game's natural awesomeness, to me NCAA plays a better, tighter game. I can't explain it, but Madden feels "loose" to me, like all the pieces don't fit right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »