Home

Anyone Else Has This Freezing Issue On Dynasty Mode...?

This is a discussion on Anyone Else Has This Freezing Issue On Dynasty Mode...? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 01:15 AM   #17
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Anyone Else Has This Freezing Issue On Dynasty Mode...?

After 6 freezes in a row in the same game (my team), I deleted all of my custom stadium sounds and it worked fine. Never had to do that before patch #2...
Old 09-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 7

I have the freezing issue also. It only started happening iny 2nd year of my dynasty. I disconnect from the internet and the game would still freeze. Always when I had the ball at home during gameplay. I would throw a pass and the game would hard freeze at random. This would never happen during road games, so that made me realize that it might have to do with custom sounds. Deleted all custom sounds and when I play at home the game never freezes. The freezing is related to the custom sounds. The weird thing is this never happened in year one, but only started year 2.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:15 AM   #19
Rookie

GKEnialb's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfansiny79
I have the freezing issue also. It only started happening iny 2nd year of my dynasty. I disconnect from the internet and the game would still freeze. Always when I had the ball at home during gameplay. I would throw a pass and the game would hard freeze at random. This would never happen during road games, so that made me realize that it might have to do with custom sounds. Deleted all custom sounds and when I play at home the game never freezes. The freezing is related to the custom sounds. The weird thing is this never happened in year one, but only started year 2.
Did patch #2 come out between your two seasons? I only had a freeze during one game my first two seasons (at home, and a few times) and this game I couldn't get past without deleting the custom stadium sounds was my first game of season 3 (but the patch came out during the off season, so it was also the first game playing with the patch).
Old 09-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 6

You guys should try playing other games (not your team) in your dynasty and finish it the game. Before the stats are uploaded tell me if it freezes or lock your ps3
Old 09-11-2013, 04:59 AM   #21
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
You guys should try playing other games (not your team) in your dynasty and finish it the game. Before the stats are uploaded tell me if it freezes or lock your ps3
I play other teams games all the time. In fact, one of my dynasties involves me not having an official team and simply playing the best matchups week to week. Usually I'll play four or five games from different teams. Sometimes they will freeze and sometimes they won't.

But it's no different than when I am playing my "one team" dynasty. Sometimes I get freezes and sometimes I don't.

There are freezing problems in this game. Have been for years now. But I don't think it's tied to playing other teams games.

Ps3 fwiw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 05:11 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
I play other teams games all the time. In fact, one of my dynasties involves me not having an official team and simply playing the best matchups week to week. Usually I'll play four or five games from different teams. Sometimes they will freeze and sometimes they won't.

That just don't cut it for me. I don't want to risk playing 8 minute quarters only to have it freeze. That is just a waste of time playing for no reason. EA needs to get rid of this freeze. Sometime they will freeze and sometimes they won't isn't good enough for me. I am not even playing it from disc for crying out loud, I bought the download version and still I have to deal with this crap. So far I am 0-4 playing other team games. That is not good enough for me risking it and putting the time until I get some confirmation that it has been fixed.

So is this all the patch we gonna get..? Are they done with patching this game up?

Last edited by UWfan206; 09-11-2013 at 06:57 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #23
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
That just don't cut it for me. I don't want to risk playing 8 minute quarters only to have it freeze. That is just a waste of time playing for no reason. EA needs to get rid of this freeze. Sometime they will freeze and sometimes they won't isn't good enough for me. I am not even playing it from disc for crying out loud, I bought the download version and still I have to deal with this crap. So far I am 0-4 playing other team games. That is not good enough for me risking it and putting the time until I get some confirmation that it has been fixed.

So is this all the patch we gonna get..? Are they done with patching this game up?
I 100% agree with you. Voiced my anger plenty of times.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...reezing-7.html
Old 09-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0

I was simming through a dynasty to progress my coach and ran into freezing problems during one season. It didn't seem to last long though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »