Home

INTs in Coverage (Need Help)

This is a discussion on INTs in Coverage (Need Help) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
INTs in Coverage (Need Help)

I play mostly NFUT but either way I play alot of online against users. For some reason the Y button wont respond alot when Im usering on D. For example I had Ed Reed (FS) and knew the user was going to run a flat out. After the snap I ran to the area and jumped the play perfectly only to have my Safety run right past with his hands down... Any tips or do I need to slow down ( even if that means missing the play)? I already have enough problems running past players and missing tackles

**I guess the more I look I see people mentioning just the button is not responsive.

Last edited by RobUofM; 09-09-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: INTs in Coverage (Need Help)

It's responsive. They completely changed how user picks work in 2013 and 2014. You actually don't have to time the catch... you simply hold the button down and he will automatically go for it. Basically, they made user picking soooo easy. Unfortunately, even when you are in the right position and he goes for the ball... he will drop it 90% of the time in 2014. But, at least you make a play at the ball.

Try strafing into a good position while holding the user pick button down and you'll see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »