Home

Switching over to NCAA 2004 for Xbox

This is a discussion on Switching over to NCAA 2004 for Xbox within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2004, 02:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Switching over to NCAA 2004 for Xbox

To those of you who have the Xbox version, have all the problems been worked out with the draft import to Madden. I just bought a new Xbox because my PS2 has finally crashed. I plan to trade my games for Xbox version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2004, 11:00 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Switching over to NCAA 2004 for Xbox

Hey, not to steal your post, but I have a related question. Ive got a faulty Madden 2004 disc. I just thought I was doing something wrong but now see that it is a bug. Ive had the game for a while, and dont have my receipt or anything, but could I still get it replaced w/ one that will have the import draft class bug fixed or would I just have to buy a new game? Thanks for the info.

Will
Old 01-12-2004, 11:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

They are aware of that problem and will replace them for ya for free man send them to here:

Damaged Product Replacement Information

If the game disk is damaged and will no longer work, you can contact our warranty department to exchange your disk for a new one. To replace your software you will need a sales receipt dated within the 90-day warranty period. Electronic Arts warrants its software to the original purchaser that Electronic Arts' software is free from defects for a period of 90-days as stated in the manual. If the disk has been misused or the 90-day warranty has passed, then a fee will be assessed to replace the software. This warranty is, in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights in any way. This warranty does not apply to the software program themselves, which are provided "as is", nor does it apply to media which has been subject to misuse, damage or excessive wear.

Returns within the 90 day Warranty period:

Electronic Arts warrants to the original purchaser of this computer software product that the recording media on which the software programs are recorded will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. During such period defective media will be replaced if the original product is returned to Electronic Arts at the address below, together with;

1. Dated proof of purchase
2. A statement describing the defects
3. The faulty media and your return address
4. A daytime telephone number where we can contact you

Electronic Arts Customer Warranty
PO Box 9025
Redwood City, CA 94063-9025
Old 01-12-2004, 11:27 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah, but I dont have a dated proof of purchase and its been longer than 90 days since I purchased it!
Old 01-13-2004, 10:44 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:

Hogs said:
Yeah, but I dont have a dated proof of purchase and its been longer than 90 days since I purchased it!

I e-mailed them about this a couple weeks ago, and I have owned Madden 2004 (which is the game that has the problem, not NCAA 2004) for many months. They told me to send pages 43 and 44 of the manual (the pages that contain the proof of purchase) and they will send me the corrected version of the disc.

That 90 day thing is irrelevent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2004, 10:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Wow cool. Ill have to email them and get that done then, thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »