Home

Super Buggy SuperSim

This is a discussion on Super Buggy SuperSim within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2013, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Super Buggy SuperSim

So, I came across another issue tonight.

Playing a dynasty game and simming my Defense because I'm in a hurry to finish. I sim the final play of the first half, and then sim the first play of the first half (me kicking off). I then Skip to Next Possession Change, and the VERY NEXT ITEM is the other team kicking off to me. I kicked of the start of the quarter at 6:00, they kicked off at 5:51, no score.

Then, I throw a pick, so I go to sim again. It sims a few plays with the other team having the ball. The last simmed play is a 5 yard penalty on the defense that gives the other team first and goal. I back out of the supersim, and magically, I have the ball, first and goal, even though there was no change of possession...

WTF!?

EDIT: I have also SuperSimmed to a change of possession where the other team punted, it clearly said TOUCHBACK, and I started the drive on the 50.
Yup, broke my PS3 controller 2 weeks ago. Threw it against the leg of my couch. It was the combination of Andrew Luck throwing picks left and right against UCLA, and my friends blowing up my phone to bring pong balls to someone's house... smh

Florida Gators
Chicago Cubs
Manchester United FC

Last edited by Revolution37; 09-15-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »