Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
I downloaded the first patch with LSU gloves and noticed that I couldn't change the shoe color anymore and it just went to default. I liked the fact that they had school colors before the patch and now that option is gone. I hope they realize this and fix it. Add a few little things and then take things away... No Bueno!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #26
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack #4 Now Available

I love these updates. Buying little pieces of the uniforms for our teams each week rather than waiting another year until they come out, and then by that time, everything will be outdated. Seems like they are finally making good use of the Uniform Store. Now, I am waiting on a big update or patch to include new cleats!

Old 09-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #27
Rookie

Freakydeaky9's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm not against any of these uniform packs, but it's kind of irritating knowing that they're releasing all these small uni updates, and Nevada doesn't even have their current uni's in yet.
NCAA #1: Nevada Wolf Pack
NCAA #2: UCLA Bruins
NFL: Denver Broncos
MLB: San Francisco Giants
NBA: Portland Trailblazers
Old 09-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #28
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
I downloaded the first patch with LSU gloves and noticed that I couldn't change the shoe color anymore and it just went to default. I liked the fact that they had school colors before the patch and now that option is gone. I hope they realize this and fix it. Add a few little things and then take things away... No Bueno!
Works for me.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #29
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Extremely lame.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:54 PM   #30
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

How about Florida's new jerseys (new font and SEC logo)? They announced them months ago and will wear them all year. UGAs are in the game and still no Florida.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

USC gloves are the same for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #32
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
But nobodyhas ever said "Focus on gloves, focus on gloves, give us gloves every week, don't worry about uniform sets". With gloves being 85% of their focus, they're pleasing only a very miniscule percentage of NCAA gamers. I mean seriously, how often do you even get a good glimpse of the gloves in a game? As far as I'm concerned, they might as well focus on getting each brand of turf correct. "University of TimbukTwo now has authentic Johnson and Johnson brand astroturf!"
Your stance is clearly wrong and too emotional. I don't think they are focusing on gloves as much as pieces they want to add. These pieces are not minuscule in the grand scheme. They can't please everyone, people on here we're complaining and the shiny helmet for UNC now they have it, I payed $60 for a game if they choice to add uniforms and accessories so be it but I'm not mad at any pieces that they add because they don't have too, they already have your money. I don't care about gloves either but I'm not mad and going to right Timbuktu and AstroTurf.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »