Home

How is the create-a-team?

This is a discussion on How is the create-a-team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2004, 08:27 PM   #1
BAS
Banned

OVR: 1
How is the create-a-team?

I'm getting this game tomorrow and I have read some pretty good things about this game, but one thing I haven't heard much about is the C-A-T. So what I'm wondering is what have they added to 2004? Can we make block numbers? Can we put our school name across the chest?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2004, 09:18 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: How is the create-a-team?

Quote:

BAS said:
I'm getting this game tomorrow and I have read some pretty good things about this game, but one thing I haven't heard much about is the C-A-T. So what I'm wondering is what have they added to 2004? Can we make block numbers? Can we put our school name across the chest?

Thanks.

The CAT is AWESOME. I'm not sure about block letter, but you have 5 or so different number styles to pick from. You can't put your team name across your jersey, sucks.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

No name across ur chest just ib the back of yur jersey also if im getting the meaning of "block" letters right then No to answer that question as well. They do have 5 different number styles although.
Old 01-21-2004, 08:58 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

The only thing that sucks about create-a-team is it doesn't keep track of school records while in dynasty.
Old 01-22-2004, 05:32 PM   #5
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:

D_Dogg said:
The only thing that sucks about create-a-team is it doesn't keep track of school records while in dynasty.

Also sucks that you can't get greatest games with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2004, 06:09 PM   #6
Rookie

ajaxab's Arena

OVR: 6

Create a team is pretty good. I echo the statements made above. A slightly annoying thing about create a team logos is that you can't change the colors on an existing NCAA logos to fit your own created team's color scheme. I would love to change SMU's pony or Florida St.'s arrow to a different color to fit the scheme I want. Of course, you can use the fictional logos EA made, but it would be nice to use real ones with different colors. Other than that and the greatest game problem, create a team is a very cool feature.
Old 01-26-2004, 12:31 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yes, you can have greatest games,I created a team and was able to get a greatest game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »