Home

Real recruits

This is a discussion on Real recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
Into the Wild

beekay415's Arena

OVR: 5
Real recruits

Was thinking about adding some real recruits to my new dynasty, was just wondering what anyone uses for ratings? I was thinking about taking the espn rating at subtracting about 12-15 range which would make the #1 player about an 83-80. Was going to do like too 5 overall and too 10 instate of my school
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Real recruits

Quote:
Originally Posted by beekay415
Was thinking about adding some real recruits to my new dynasty, was just wondering what anyone uses for ratings? I was thinking about taking the espn rating at subtracting about 12-15 range which would make the #1 player about an 83-80. Was going to do like too 5 overall and too 10 instate of my school

Search through this forum or maybe the roster forum, i remember in the past a whole thread on this with alot of links to help rate incoming players.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
Into the Wild

beekay415's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFogarty3
Search through this forum or maybe the roster forum, i remember in the past a whole thread on this with alot of links to help rate incoming players.
Thanks, yeah just looking to see what others have done
Old 10-03-2013, 12:54 PM   #4
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

OVR: 0

I think the #1 thing to remember is that the game caps you I think around 20 prospects each year. You may be aware of this, but every time I read one of these threads it seems like they were expecting to make the entire Rivals Top 150 or something and get frustrated when the game stops them from making more.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:44 PM   #5
Into the Wild

beekay415's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricFreakingBerry
I think the #1 thing to remember is that the game caps you I think around 20 prospects each year. You may be aware of this, but every time I read one of these threads it seems like they were expecting to make the entire Rivals Top 150 or something and get frustrated when the game stops them from making more.
Yeah I know,thanks tho. Just want like too 5 overall and top 10 of the state my schools in or something like that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Word of advice...everytime I tried adding real recruits; my dynasty froze. Now I'm just recruiting players that are similar and editing them from there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »