Home

Players Not Getting Drafted

This is a discussion on Players Not Getting Drafted within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #9
Rookie

GOheels2627's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Players Not Getting Drafted

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricFreakingBerry
The issue is very likely size. EA for the last 2 versions of the game has implemented a "size" restriction for the NFL draft projection system where if he isn't a certain height/weight, it will just say Graduation and not give him a projected spot in the draft, regardless of his OVR. There are differing height/weight restrictions for each position, you might be able to do a search and find them listed somewhere on these forums. Generally, for QB's it's approximately 6'0" and shorter that you won't see drafted.

Few things to remember:
1.) You can edit this before you advance into the Players Leaving and it should fix it if you want to feel better about it and get the Pro Potential boost from this player being "drafted."
2.) I have not tested this yet (waiting on a Madden patch) but I've read that the Madden import process takes players outside of these restrictions for the class anyway, regardless of what NCAA says.
that makes sense i was using a teambuilder aggies for some reason just checked he was to small
Old 10-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #10
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
My backup RB Raymond Naples had a 1,000 yard rush season and was absolutely amazing but was not drafted for some reason in my Army dynasty, even though he graduated.
He's not that good a pro prospect, it wouldn't be a surprise if he wasn't. But if he played exceptionally well for you then I suppose he should.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #11
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

It's weird and sometimes random. I've had James Morris for Iowa not get drafted after winning the LB Of The Year award, and then get drafted in another dynasty without winning it.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #12
Rookie

BiloxiSmitty's Arena

OVR: 6

In my Mississippi State Dynasty, my starting running back wasn't drafted after rushing for 1500yd, but the back-up was drafted after running for 500yds. My All-purpose All-American WR rated 99 wasn't draft, but my secondary target receiver was drafted.

Weird.

Old 10-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #13
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Once again EA comes up with a flawed system. Black Mamba not drafted or projected? Regardless of his size, McShay has him projected as the #1 rated back to come off the board in the 2014 draft at this time. Johnny Football will also get drafted high as well.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:59 PM   #14
Rookie

This happened to me in my offline too
Old 10-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #15
Rookie

This happened to me in my offline too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #16
MVP

brent3419's Arena

OVR: 6

in my 2017 season my brothers qb from memphis was a 97 overall. broke school records and all but he was 6-1 180. 180!!! so i changed his weight to 215 and lo behold...a 2nd round pick. the backup qb who has a 93 ovr and 6-3 220 is a freakin proj first round pick. he almost took no snaps all season

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »