Home

I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

This is a discussion on I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #25
Pro

radiohead's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
At what point does all this stuff turn into a farce. I mean kinda like ppl claiming they saw John Lennon and Tupac riding jet skis in Bora Bora. It's not possible cos those guys are dead. As dead as this game.

As a long time fan of this series who has been very disappointed with it's current gen state I feel very relieved in a sense. Something went terribly wrong when they built this game in the mid 2000s and the dev team never recovered after that. That is what I will remember most.

Excellent post.

I've said for quite some time that the NCAA series has BEEN dead. The Obannon and Keller lawsuit just made it official.

Don't get me wrong, the nostalgic part of me hates to see NCAA go the way of the dinosaur.

However, truth be told, it needed to be taken out back and put down.

In nature, there's a 'use it or lose it' rule. That's one reason that snakes no longer have legs.

EA had an exclusive license, access to ESPN 'stuff', and brand recognition. However, they continually turned out subpar games.

Thus, they lost their legs too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2013, 02:55 AM   #26
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
I need to tell you that I must take issue with your example of Tupac. I NEVER said I saw him in Bora Bora. I have always been quite clear that we were in the Ozarks! Furthermore he wasn't on a jet ski -it was a unicycle! Sometimes it is so frustrating to see the way people misquote me. And while I am clearing things up--let me add that you left out the most important thing in my story--namely that when he rode past me he told me personally a patch would be out shortly. So There !!!
Lol! I showed my co-workers this post and they couldn't stop laughing lol.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

Quote:
Lol! I showed my co-workers this post and they couldn't stop laughing lol.
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for being a good sport.
Old 10-24-2013, 12:42 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
I know this may not be a popular message , but I truly think EA is going to support this game much more than many fear. In fact, I predict they keep the Teambuilder teams going, that they offer at least one more patch to correct things like the "running in mud" bug and that they will eventually provide a playoff patch as well. This will create a lot of good will and hopefully the game will one day --not to far off---return with a lot of happy and faithful customers waiting for it.
i love your username and i hope you are correct but i just have to ask one question. what exactly in the entire span of this generations ncaa games gives you the reasoning to say they will come through for us? When their entire existence this generation has for the most part been a disappointment and letdown in the terms of the most everything they have said to us or done to the game. This was all while they are getting paid to work on the game, now all of sudden they will come through for the gamers and show they care when EA is not making money off of it. Not likely sadly.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
At what point does all this stuff turn into a farce. I mean kinda like ppl claiming they saw John Lennon and Tupac riding jet skis in Bora Bora. It's not possible cos those guys are dead. As dead as this game.

As a long time fan of this series who has been very disappointed with it's current gen state I feel very relieved in a sense. Something went terribly wrong when they built this game in the mid 2000s and the dev team never recovered after that. That is what I will remember most.
Seriously man? I can agree with you on the state of current gen titles but only up to 13. 14 is a very good game and I can just imagine what the next title was going to bring to the table. Took them long enough, but both Madden and NCAA this year are hot. They finally started to travel down that "sim" fork in the road with the player movement in both titles.
Old 10-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Seriously man? I can agree with you on the state of current gen titles but only up to 13. 14 is a very good game and I can just imagine what the next title was going to bring to the table. Took them long enough, but both Madden and NCAA this year are hot. They finally started to travel down that "sim" fork in the road with the player movement in both titles.
Madden hot? Those are words that shouldn't be in the same sentence.... But I give you NCAA 14, very hot game, 13 was a cold freeze glitch fest

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »