Home

No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP?!

This is a discussion on No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #17
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP

What are your auto subs set at? They sound like they are to high. If you have him subbing out at say 90%, then they will be gone later in the game. I have mine set at 84% out and never lose him. Even when I get him 24 or 25 carries and 5 or 6 catches.
Old 10-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: No. The auto-subs do not prevent starting RB from disapearring in 4th qtr. HELP

I just had it happen for the first time with Wide Receivers.

Got stuck in a shootout, and noticed that my wide receivers started disappearing in the 3rd. My star player disappeared in the 3rd qtr, then his backup in the beginning of the 4th, etc. etc.

By the final drive, I went five wide, and my five players were: HB1, HB2, TE3, SS1 and CB1. Not a single WR left in the game because of this subbing nonsense.

I've never touched my WR settings, so they're set to whatever the game starts them with. My star WR missed half of the game because of what appears to be a bug with players not recovering from fatigue.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:41 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
What are your auto subs set at? They sound like they are to high. If you have him subbing out at say 90%, then they will be gone later in the game. I have mine set at 84% out and never lose him. Even when I get him 24 or 25 carries and 5 or 6 catches.
Mine is 85 or 84. Sub in is either the same or 5 points higher. I have been changing it multiple times to see if he will ever come back, but he never does. What is your sub in at?
Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #20
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

79 out 80 has worked for me

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #21
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeypowell5
Mine is 85 or 84. Sub in is either the same or 5 points higher. I have been changing it multiple times to see if he will ever come back, but he never does. What is your sub in at?

That's what I am using also. It's strange because I never have a problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 04:38 PM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeypowell5
Wait, so you're saying you have sub-out at 84 or 85 and sub-in at 85 or even 90?

That's your problem right there. Keep sub-in (the higher number) at or below 85. Even go 79 or 80 for extra assurance. Set sub-out at 70 or 75.

Not saying auto-subs work correctly, mind, but this is how to stop players from disappearing.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:40 PM   #23
Banned

CJ10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Wait, so you're saying you have sub-out at 84 or 85 and sub-in at 85 or even 90?

That's your problem right there. Keep sub-in (the higher number) at or below 85. Even go 79 or 80 for extra assurance. Set sub-out at 70 or 75.

Not saying auto-subs work correctly, mind, but this is how to stop players from disappearing.
Wont that keep the #2 back from getting carries though?
Old 10-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ10
Wont that keep the #2 back from getting carries though?
Yes it will. That's why I said, not like they work correctly, but that's how to stop guys from disappearing.

I get my #2 back extra carries by running some 3-back pistol stuff and some dual-HB split sets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »