Home

Anyone else saddened by watching all the Next gen vids for Madden and NBA games

This is a discussion on Anyone else saddened by watching all the Next gen vids for Madden and NBA games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Rookie

TCFClemson's Arena

OVR: 2
Anyone else saddened by watching all the Next gen vids for Madden and NBA games

Just sucks knowing that we will not have a presence on those consoles at least not for the foreseeable future .

NCAA was by far my favorite sports game.
I occasionally stream on twitch at twitch.tv/tcfclemson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else saddened by watching all the Next gen vids for Madden and NBA games

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCFClemson
Just sucks knowing that we will not have a presence on those consoles at least not for the foreseeable future .

NCAA was by far my favorite sports game.
Why would it sadden you? You still own the game on PS3 or Xbox360...right?
If you still enjoy your games on your current system and your graphics are still appealing to your eye, whats the point in buying a new console?
Old 10-28-2013, 05:32 PM   #3
Rookie

clemsoncarl's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Anyone else saddened by watching all the Next gen vids for Madden and NBA games

I hear ya.
It may be tougher next year when the new version of Madden and other sports games come out too.
Still, we can take solace that some of the improvements were starting to be incremental, and there probably will not be the same gap as there was between the PS1 and PS2, or PS2 and PS3. We'll see.
Go tigers!
Old 10-28-2013, 08:55 PM   #4
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3

Doesn't bother me one bit this NCAA will keep me happy for quite sometime as I dont get gaming time like I used to in the pre-children days. I wont be getting a PS4 for awhile either.
Old 10-28-2013, 09:06 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

I agree it will sadden me but for other reasons, main one being that college football will be totally different next year and our game on current gen won't reflect that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 01:35 AM   #6
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Honestly not really. The past year or so with my new job I do not find myself spending as much time playing video games, and I am still not even sure when I'll pick up one of the newer gaming consoles.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters
Old 10-29-2013, 01:38 AM   #7
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Doesn't bother me because 99% of the "Gameplay" videos aren't really Gameplay videos, so there's nothing to get me excited.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 10-29-2013, 08:03 AM   #8
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

I have yet to see any gameplay videos of either game. I've seen trailers that probably won't look like the game at all. Trailers get ya. They make the game look a lot better than it will actually be. I probably won't be getting a ps4 anytime soon. Only reason I was thinking of getting it was because of NCAA. Pro sports games don't appeal to me

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »