Home

What's the worst game your player has had?

This is a discussion on What's the worst game your player has had? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2004, 11:24 AM   #1
Pro

Mangum's Arena

OVR: 6
What\'s the worst game your player has had?

Here's a stat line for ya

6-23 53 yards 0 TD's & 8 INTs

On the bright side I only lost by 10 points. Should have been MUCH MUCH worse.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2004, 11:46 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: What\'s the worst game your player has had?

Why didnt you take out your QB after say his 4th interception? There are some games that the CPU just screws you so you cant do anything right, its these games that you are super lucky if you can find a way to win them.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:58 PM   #3
Pro

Mangum's Arena

I did. His back up tossed 2 picks and a fumble. Trust me bruh I was looking for anyone and anything that could give the team spark. That day NOTHING I did worked with any success.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yeah I would suggest in the future in those kinda games to chage ur style of football. Lets say ur passing it alot well start running it no matter how far ur down and also change ur QB after 4 INT's in any game alwasy a good rule to remember! That will help u beat those bad days sometimes, now ive changed QB's once and threw 3 more INT's and lsot to North Texas in the NC game by 52 points on AA. So u never know but if i do what i stated above then most times it really helps and alot of the times u will win!
Old 01-27-2004, 02:43 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 7

Oh, so you had 8 picks combined. There are just games that the computer randomly decides you are going to lose no mattter what. I had one on NCAA 2003 where I was Miami in my 2nd year, we were at Middle Tennesse State and they absolutely mauled us. There defense was like the Steel Curtain and their offense played like they Joe Montana at the helm. It was crazy, and my QB, i think it was Crudup, was like 1/11 for 15 yards with 4 INTs before i took him out. some games, the computer just doesnt want you to win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2004, 06:15 AM   #6
Pro

Mangum's Arena

No the 2 QB's combined had 10 ints + 1 fumble. I just hope another stinker like that doesn't come around for a long time. Oh I forgot to post what my QB's rating was for the game. A whopping 0.0 !! Amazing
Old 02-11-2004, 08:19 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was up 21-0 early in the 2nd quarter the other night in an online game, and Shyrone Carey decided to develop a case of fumble-itis and proceeded to fumble 4 balls. He also missed a swing out of the backfield where he was wide open, but the Matt Mauck turned around and threw 4 interceptions.

6 turnover day
Old 02-11-2004, 10:09 AM   #8
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

I honestly welcome those type of games every once in awhile. They are always something to look back on and laugh at and it goes to show me that i cannot dominate the game each and every time i pick up the controller because the AI will not allow it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »