Home

10 Reasons to Buy NCAA Football 13 (Over NCAA Football 14)

This is a discussion on 10 Reasons to Buy NCAA Football 13 (Over NCAA Football 14) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 05:57 AM   #25
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: 10 Reasons to Buy NCAA Football 13 (Over NCAA Football 14)

I agree that coach XP isn't that realistic (IMO) and about the injury/fumbles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 02:32 PM   #26
Rookie

Footski10's Arena

I have a hard time getting into 14 because of the uniform colors. Michigan's blue is waaaaaay to bright. It kills it for me. They were perfect on PS2 and used to be better on PS3 in 10-12.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:04 PM   #27
Pro

DucksForever's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footski10
I have a hard time getting into 14 because of the uniform colors. Michigan's blue is waaaaaay to bright. It kills it for me. They were perfect on PS2 and used to be better on PS3 in 10-12.
Yeah, the over saturation is horrible in 14. I also hate the lack of fumbles and the holes in the zone coverage. And don't get me started on the uniform sleeve error for teams like TAMU, Ohio State, and Florida State...With all of that being said, graphically, it is by far the best game, and the infinity engine makes it the best NCAA of this decade IMO.

"What we have accomplished is that we have shown ourselves that we are capable." -Les Miles
Old 09-15-2014, 04:18 PM   #28
Rookie

sXeInYoFace's Arena

OVR: 3

Sliders cannot fix the abscence of assisted tackles and pass deflections counted as tackles. I want to like NCAA14 so much but cant get passed the assisted tackles. The infinity engine would be awesome if it worked properly, but that is just my opinion. I feel like i have gumby as my halfback with the way he bounces and slides on his back across the sea of humanity on the ground.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:04 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

I really never got into '13 because I could never get the game to stop freezing. Patched, unpatched, didn't matter...game was a complete freeze fest. EA should've released that game with a rock inside the game case instead of a disk, would have been just the same.

NCAA '14 is a very solid football game. Coupled with M25 (last gen) and you have EA's best efforts since Madden 05.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:01 AM   #30
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

It's weird on certain games some people have freezes and some don't. I have never had even a single freeze on 13 PS3.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJin2011tm
It's weird on certain games some people have freezes and some don't. I have never had even a single freeze on 13 PS3.
Thats what was frustrating to me...I would see other ppl having fun with the game but I could not get it to run correctly...this after purchasing two different copies.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »