Home

How do you set up dynasty?

This is a discussion on How do you set up dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2013, 02:07 PM   #9
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: How do you set up dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Looks at location...Mississippi. It all makes sense.

I'm just messing with you.
Lol lost it haha, I think we got some good suggestions, I really want to enjoy this game well I already do. But at Memphis within 3 years I could crush guys even having a bad game. Thinking I may do a pure coach mode if anyone has house rules for that?

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 11-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #10
MVP

gausec's Arena

Alright guys so here is something I am thinking. If you want a super sim career new coach and you assign all 1 star schools a number using a random number generator you get 3 numbers that are the schools that are interested in you, from there you can pick one of these 3 or another number generator and you have to start at a coordinator. What are your thoughts?

Old 11-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
Alright guys so here is something I am thinking. If you want a super sim career new coach and you assign all 1 star schools a number using a random number generator you get 3 numbers that are the schools that are interested in you, from there you can pick one of these 3 or another number generator and you have to start at a coordinator. What are your thoughts?
Sounds fair and good to me. I've been playing this game since '98 and no matter how you start you will ALWAYS end up dominating w/o a FEW guidelines. My rules are to allow you play as a 1* program or 5* and still encounter same difficulties. MY GOAL IS TO NEVER START A DYNASTY OVER!!!

*THIS WORKS*

1. Play 4 Regular Season games/yr.

2. Can't play same team 2yrs in a row. (Unless Bowl or Champ Game)

3. Can't play Champ Game 2yrs in a row or if Won the previous yr.

4. Can't play SAME Bowl 2yrs in a row or if Won the previous yr.

5. Can't CUT any player YOU sign. So Sign about 14 players/yr. (14*5=70)

6. Must CUT Recruits CPU GIVES you.

7. AQ Schools get 3 Recruits > 3*/yr. NON AQ get 1 4*/yr.

8. ONLY Recruit/Sign players in YOUR state or BORDER states

9. Don't let UR QB AWR Increase @ ALL during season. Edit EVERY week!!!

*THIS WORKS*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 11:06 PM   #12
Rookie

joker1170's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
love your Ideas you would be a great fit in my dyn for guys who love college football.
Old 11-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #13
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker1170
love your Ideas you would be a great fit in my dyn for guys who love college football.
Thanks man but sadly I don't play online that much, I did come up with a couple more ideas, though that I thought I'd share. 1st as a coordinator you let the head coach fill the recruiting board basically you give him full management but y talk to the players, or you could split it and on,y talk to the players that will play on your side of the ball. The other for being a head coach have the play call to ask coach to eliminate your money plays and get more variety of plays in. It's still your playbook though so you have your plays you like and you pick based on his suggestion of 3. Hopefully this will prevent our dynasty's from going stale

Sent from my iPad!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »