Home

Will Never Buy EA Sports Game Again Due To NCAA 13

This is a discussion on Will Never Buy EA Sports Game Again Due To NCAA 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Will Never Buy EA Sports Game Again Due To NCAA 13

Ban me - I don't give a **** at this point. Been playing this series since NCAA 2001. This year's version - so good in many ways, but so bad in the fact that three multiple games have locked up on me. Why? I don't know - maybe because of my custom stadium sounds, which is an advertised "feature" of the game? Or maybe my online roster, which is a feature which the game has given me the ability to incorporate.

I've gone 5-years into my Dyntasty and each year I've encountered at last two games per season that I've had to sim because, for whatever reason, the game just will not tolerate. In each of these cases I've faced multiple game freezers. Even if I've gotten three quarters into these games before the freeze I tried to replay them, only to encounter yet another freeze. I cant figure out why, and neither can EA Sports apparently. EA Sports is lucky that the gaming community doesn't for a class-action lawsuit just as the NCAA players' community did (because I KNOW that I'm not alone.)

I will never play one of your games again. This year I discovered NBA 2K and MLB The Show 13. While these game provided me so much fun right out of the box, you have failed me over and over gain. Your company is **** in my opinion. I have been buying your games since you were known simply as, "Electronic Arts," ("Adventure Construction Set," "Mail Order Monsters," "Racing Destruction Set," etc) but I will never again purchase one of your games again. You're a pathetic software company, a complete shame to the industry, and you have lost a once loyal customer. Over the years I have grown a certain amount of tolerance when it comes to your games, but this current version of NCAA has pushed me beyond my breaking point. **** you, I will never again purchase one of your products.

Respectfully, and **** You,

Indycolts727
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #2
MVP

BattleBornLV's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Will Never Buy EA Sports Game Again Due To NCAA 13

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask

Seriously though man you're not alone. A lot of people are feeling the same way.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #3
Rookie

Renard's Arena

OVR: 0

Does this guy realize this isn't EA?
Old 11-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 24

I'm sure they're heartbroken....
Old 11-10-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

I have not and will not purchase another EA Sports title since NCAA Basketball 10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 02:20 AM   #6
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

I never really got into professional sports since non of the games mean anything and they're so slow. I've only bought college games from EA, aka NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball and even college baseball back in the day. But since all those games were cancelled, no need to be in touch with EA ever again. And trust me, everyone knows EA isn't the greatest. This is why they've been voted worst company for 2 straight years.

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 11-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #7
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Trade in your xbox and get a new one. Should fix your issue. Its a pain but you can buy them for 99 bucks right now. I know you shouldnt have to but its a old issue that has stimmed from 09 and is still there for some disc readers and disc makers. Have gone into detail about this for a 3 or 4 seasons now and if its not a connection stability issue its your xbox. You could at first try to swap the disc at gamestop. Some maker locations have a issue with one of the xbox readers and the disc swap did help some but not me. EA even let you swap the disc with them one year ('10?). Anyway its the same old issue. Once i got a new box never had a issue with a freeze or using any feature. And hey, I know this isnt your problem and they never should of let get by testing and I wanna blow up tiburon, blah blah blah. We know! they half *** it! Im just trying to give you a option.

I tried to find the old post that gave the numbers for the disc reader that dont work. The number is on back of box but cant find that old post by tiburon.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 11

I agree the 13 edition has some serious freezing issues, a many of people should have gotten their money back...... so far none for me in 14, and from what I've seen, at least with offline dynasty, it seems to be 90% better than 13 when it comes to freezing, but I feel your pain dude.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »