Home

PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

This is a discussion on PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2019, 12:19 PM   #785
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PocketScout NCAA 2014 Webpage Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
Yeah I included anyone that's been my assistant which includes the likes of Bobby Petrino and Kyle Whittingham (who both have won a NC after leaving me). My school is prestigious enough that I usually only get good guys with a lot of experience (since building UNC up to 4* I don't think I've gotten an assistant that was less than lvl 7, which on slowest coach progression is a decently high level).

That's why I have such a fondness for the dude that beat me in the playoffs (Tariq Jones) because he has only ever been an assistant under me (and in 18 years and 19 assistants, he's the ONLY guy to get a start under me). After beating me in the playoffs he was considered for the Notre Dame and Alabama jobs (Brian Kelly and Nick Saban both finally retired) but just missed out on them. Luckily Tariq Jones is now the big man in charge of the Florida Gators program (which needs to be built up, unlike Notre Dame and Alabama who are still super powers).

Yes that adds yet another fun dimension to this game other than just playing games. Seeing what your assistants do at other schools if they leave you. Also, if you start out as an assistant and get a HC job, do you ever face your old boss ?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2019, 12:20 PM   #786
Rookie

Has anyone that controls a HC ever had to face a former assistant? Obviously in this example but I wonder about anyone else

Old 06-07-2019, 01:18 PM   #787
Rookie

http://ncaafb14.xyz .

This is all I have at the moment. When I get home from vacation Sunday I will have access to my USB(unless I can get my hands on one on vacation) and I can save and re-run the files correctly.

Old 07-19-2019, 12:06 PM   #788
Rookie

noles_fan21's Arena

OVR: 2

Anybody know if the 1st page links work I’m trying to see the updates but there not popping up
BRAVES
UNC
XBOX ONE
NCAA 14/2k/live
Old 07-30-2019, 08:44 PM   #789
Just started!

Okay so I don't know if anyone checks this anymore I hope they do. Question I am trying to put Bruteforce saved data on my desktop so that way I can start updating and making my dynasty have a 4 team playoff problem is I can not find anywhere to download Bruteforce saved data how do you access it on your computer?
Old 07-31-2019, 07:29 PM   #790
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Can someone upload the latest version of the editor? Drop it on mediafire or something.

Much appreciated.
Old 08-04-2019, 03:03 PM   #791
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by easzzy23
Okay so I don't know if anyone checks this anymore I hope they do. Question I am trying to put Bruteforce saved data on my desktop so that way I can start updating and making my dynasty have a 4 team playoff problem is I can not find anywhere to download Bruteforce saved data how do you access it on your computer?
I can send you a copy, but I am not home until Tuesday evening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2019, 05:27 PM   #792
Rookie

Thanks for this post. However when I try to open the USR-DATA.MC02 file in the EA DB Editor, I get an error stating the file is not a DB or MC02 file. Has anybody found a fix for this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »