Home

Assigning an Athlete a position!

This is a discussion on Assigning an Athlete a position! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

OVR: 0
Assigning an Athlete a position!

....what happens if you don't?
Does the CPU automatically assign him to a specific position? Or multiple positions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 04:45 PM   #2
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Assigning an Athlete a position!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan32
....what happens if you don't?
Does the CPU automatically assign him to a specific position? Or multiple positions?
Automatically get assigned a position I believe.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 11-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Based on what the CPU controlled teams do, they are assigned the position they are rated highest at overall. The position they will be highest at always shows up on the team news page that pops up in between weeks letting you know what recruiting action is taking place. Your ATH recruits will always show there highest rated position. I know guys I was recruiting that signed with CPU controlled teams were assigned to the position that showed up on that screen.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
Based on what the CPU controlled teams do, they are assigned the position they are rated highest at overall. The position they will be highest at always shows up on the team news page that pops up in between weeks letting you know what recruiting action is taking place. Your ATH recruits will always show there highest rated position. I know guys I was recruiting that signed with CPU controlled teams were assigned to the position that showed up on that screen.
This is not true actually. I had a 3* ATH I was recruiting, rated like a 67 and had great receiving skills. When he was set to visit, it listed him as an OLB, which is why he was rated so low. He ended up signing with another school and was rated a 69 at OLB. I took over the team so I could switch him to WR and he was rated a 78 there.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:30 AM   #5
Rookie

TpHoosier's Arena

OVR: 0

How do we assign Ath. A spot on our team before the CPU does. I remember old ncaa would put all rec. Ath. In the Ath. Spot not a position til u assigned them or sim the end of season event.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TpHoosier
How do we assign Ath. A spot on our team before the CPU does. I remember old ncaa would put all rec. Ath. In the Ath. Spot not a position til u assigned them or sim the end of season event.
At position changes, after the Punters, all of the Athletes are listed. Then just change their position like you would any other player.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #7
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3

All the ATH have ratings in at least 2 positions. I try to limit the number of ATH signings in my dynasties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »