Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2013, 10:11 PM   #41
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

Western Michigan completely changed its uniforms this season. Some love for the Broncos, please?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2013, 10:12 PM   #42
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRudy
Needing a little Big 10 love...
Purdue's Matte black helmet (though they'll never wear it again after that Saturday afternoon performance)
All of the Indiana's domes or at least an update to a few of them
Illinois is still missing their new lids as well.
Ohio State may be being stingy, but would love to see that helmet/jersey combo make the game as well.

I'm fairly certain Texas A&M has been in every pack so far...

[EDIT] Don't get me wrong by the way, any update is a good one at this point. Just pointing out some personal preferences that would improve the visual stimuli for lots of folks going forward.
I am not convinced that anything we are getting is actually something that is still being worked on or had been worked on recently. I think they are slowly clearing out the cache they had developed before the axe hit.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:58 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I am not convinced that anything we are getting is actually something that is still being worked on or had been worked on recently. I think they are slowly clearing out the cache they had developed before the axe hit.
Seriously, dude?

Hawaii retro Rainbow Warrior uniforms announced November 13th. NCAAF team was laid off on October 1st, 44 days earlier. The uniform was included in today's pack.

They're not clearing out a cache, they're still quite obviously working on uniforms.

[edit - and to acknowledge the posts on the schools giving EA Sports an advance notice on their uniforms.. maybe I'd roll with it if we were talking programs with means (ie. with an established public relations dept.) like Alabama, LSU, or Texas A&M, but you're telling me a winless MW school like Hawaii, who can hardly convince schools to travel to play away games against them, went above and beyond to give EA Sports, a video game company, a heads up? and furthermore, EA somehow encouraged this quote unquote advance notice for the sake of monetary gain? Like somehow Hawaii uniforms would generate mega bucks? Pipe dreams, bros. Be real. Someone in EA's camp is still developing uniforms for the uniform store - the Dev team is NOT required for this.]

Last edited by R.Moncrief; 11-20-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Old 11-20-2013, 02:36 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 21

I always enjoy the whining about teams not making it into these. Especially when people use words like, "unreal" or "ridiculous." It's like they don't realize there are 126 teams in the game and the only update three to six (or so) teams per pack.
Old 11-20-2013, 08:10 AM   #45
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Moncrief
Seriously, dude?

Hawaii retro Rainbow Warrior uniforms announced November 13th. NCAAF team was laid off on October 1st, 44 days earlier. The uniform was included in today's pack.

They're not clearing out a cache, they're still quite obviously working on uniforms.

[edit - and to acknowledge the posts on the schools giving EA Sports an advance notice on their uniforms.. maybe I'd roll with it if we were talking programs with means (ie. with an established public relations dept.) like Alabama, LSU, or Texas A&M, but you're telling me a winless MW school like Hawaii, who can hardly convince schools to travel to play away games against them, went above and beyond to give EA Sports, a video game company, a heads up? and furthermore, EA somehow encouraged this quote unquote advance notice for the sake of monetary gain? Like somehow Hawaii uniforms would generate mega bucks? Pipe dreams, bros. Be real. Someone in EA's camp is still developing uniforms for the uniform store - the Dev team is NOT required for this.]

spot on , i think EA will max this out until bowl season starts maybe until after BCS champ game just to max out profits as game is not going beyond end of season
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #46
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

With 3 weeks or so left in the college regular season I would expect a new uniform pack every Tuesday until then. Bowl games I'm not too sure about. This is just my opinion nonetheless.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #47
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble Evildoer
I always enjoy the whining about teams not making it into these. Especially when people use words like, "unreal" or "ridiculous." It's like they don't realize there are 126 teams in the game and the only update three to six (or so) teams per pack.
Give me a freaking break.

Pack 9 consists entirely of one off uni's that will likely never be worn again; meanwhile there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both.

For those of us on the outside looking in, with our noses pressed up against the glass watching while others get the cool stuff, this is an intensely frustrating situation. That frustration is compounded by two facts: (1) there isn't going to be a "next year"; (2) we have no idea how many more uni packs will be released before EA decides to close up shop for good.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:28 AM   #48
Rookie

lyleman222's Arena

OVR: 0

this is it buddy we don't know how many more uni packs are gonna come out best we can do is hope for more for now as we have no link to any EA devs from what i can see , make the most of it ultimately if you dont want the uni pack dont buy it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »