Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2013, 10:57 AM   #49
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack 9 Now Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
Well there could be another theory that the school gave EA the unis on time but just decided not bring them out to the public. It's happened before.

But I'm curious which new uniforms that this pack makes glitch. I have yet to buy packs 7 and 8 because of the glitching and to be honest, most of the uniforms in there aren't that much different than what they had either already in the game or in another pack
The only problem that I'm aware of is the ND uniforms. If you have Uniform Pack 1 and Uniform Pack 7 then attempt to load the ND Shamrock uniform set it will soft-lock (game doesn't respond, but pushing the Xbox/PS button does). I've heard some whispers about it only being when it tries to load the jersey, but that's still speculation.

EA knows about this and is trying to find a fix but there's no telling if/when that will come. Also, as the game is no longer being made, if it's something that can't be fixed by updating the download it most likely won't get fixed.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:29 AM   #50
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
The only problem that I'm aware of is the ND uniforms. If you have Uniform Pack 1 and Uniform Pack 7 then attempt to load the ND Shamrock uniform set it will soft-lock (game doesn't respond, but pushing the Xbox/PS button does). I've heard some whispers about it only being when it tries to load the jersey, but that's still speculation.

EA knows about this and is trying to find a fix but there's no telling if/when that will come. Also, as the game is no longer being made, if it's something that can't be fixed by updating the download it most likely won't get fixed.
Texas Tech's white gloves do the same thing.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:33 AM   #51
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere

For me I was able to pick 13 Shamrock Helmet 13 Shamrock Pants and gloves but soon as I pick 13 Shamrock Jersey that's when the freeze happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #52
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Give me a freaking break.

Pack 9 consists entirely of one off uni's that will likely never be worn again; meanwhile there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both.

For those of us on the outside looking in, with our noses pressed up against the glass watching while others get the cool stuff, this is an intensely frustrating situation. That frustration is compounded by two facts: (1) there isn't going to be a "next year"; (2) we have no idea how many more uni packs will be released before EA decides to close up shop for good.

The big problem is the not knowing, if EA said how many updates are coming and what teams would all be involved then people could either be patient or move on. Leaving people waiting with no communication is frustrating to everyone hoping that their team is next.

I am happy that we get any updates at all but would love for some communication from EA.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Old 11-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #53
Rookie

big earl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
The big problem is the not knowing, if EA said how many updates are coming and what teams would all be involved then people could either be patient or move on. Leaving people waiting with no communication is frustrating to everyone hoping that their team is next.
So what's new?!?!?!?!?
Old 11-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #54
Banned

Aggies67's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
For those of us on the outside looking in, with our noses pressed up against the glass watching while others get the cool stuff, this is an intensely frustrating situation.
I understand how you feel. Up until the last couple of years, A&M might as well have been a generic school. They included none of our traditions and even gave us cheerleaders. Every year, I'd say "well, maybe next year". Now that they're paying us some attention, I'm happy. But I wish they would do the same for all teams.
Old 11-20-2013, 03:16 PM   #55
Banned

fantasyboi's Arena

OVR: 0

I really have tweeted at EA and pursued getting the Memphis jerseys in the game...they r freaking awesome! not a Tigers fan but u can't knock some good unis!

http://www.cbssports.com/images/coll...s-option-b.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2013, 04:09 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Give me a freaking break.

Pack 9 consists entirely of one off uni's that will likely never be worn again; meanwhile there are numerous schools (including several AQ's) whose base uni's are still either outdated, glitched in some way, or both.

For those of us on the outside looking in, with our noses pressed up against the glass watching while others get the cool stuff, this is an intensely frustrating situation. That frustration is compounded by two facts: (1) there isn't going to be a "next year"; (2) we have no idea how many more uni packs will be released before EA decides to close up shop for good.
Oh, give me a freaking break. Join the club. The only pieces of my team's uniforms that are right are the away jersey and the pants. The helmet is wrong, the black jersey is wrong, the red jersey is glitched, the gray jersey is non-existent and the red socks are also non-existent.

Besides, it's not like you'll get any good uniforms since the current real-life Houston set is a train wreck anyway.

But again, there are over 126 teams to potentially update. And who among us actually knows how these uniforms get updated. It wasn't long ago we thought we had seen the last uniform update.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »