Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 09:59 PM   #1065
Rookie

JJBMSU's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

Is there anyway to edit the uniforms?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2015, 01:09 AM   #1066
Rookie

Okay, so I still cannot get the data I changed using the EA editor to now display within the game. Here are the steps performed:

Steps:
1) Create dynasty file in NCAA 14 and save to USB
(dynasty is only in pre-season mode at this point)
2) Insert USB into pc
3) access modio and click open file from device
4) browse to select dynasty file
5) Click on File Contents tab, then right click on dynasty file and choose Extract All
6) Browse to folder location on pc of file
7) Open up EA editor
8) Choose load config and load XANs config .xml file
9) Click open and browse to dynasty file (making sure it is not the file with MCO2)
10) When the file has been loaded into the EA editor, I proceed with making all necessary changes. I edit player numbers, stats, team schedule, etc
Note: The Team Schedule tab is blank and contains no data. All schedule edits were performed in the Schedule tab.
11) Save all changes by clicking on save option in editor
12) Close out of editor
13) In modio, on the file contents tab, right click and choose Replace file
14) Browse to the location of the dynasty file
15) Click on general tab, and click the Save to Device button.
16) Pull out USB and hook into 360 console
17) Load game, and ensure that the USB memory has been selected when using the "Select a Device" option
18) Choose Dynasty mode and select available Dynasty from menu
19) As a result, none of the schedule changes show up. Again, I am still in preseason mode at this time and have not officially started the season.
All the current rosters are in tact for 2105 year but I don't have my edited schedules or top 25 edits being utilized.

What did I do wrong?
Old 09-17-2015, 09:59 AM   #1067
Rookie

Anyone want to solve this riddle?

I edited my players leaving, transfers etc. When I sim to the Recruiting and/or Position Changes screen and try to upload the dynasty into the editor it gives me the Fatal Exception. If I sim straight through from the draft to Custom Conferences and Skip Recruiting, Signing Day, Position Changes, Cut Players the Dynasty loads in the editor... What is the deal? The Position Changes is so big for me in my dynasty... Hate skipping it.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:07 PM   #1068
Just started!

Has anyone tried modding madden 15 into an NCAA game? if someone could figure out how to add the teams and conferences, there's already a playoff system and youd get updated graphics and mechanics.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:37 PM   #1069
Rookie

ILuvMN81's Arena

Did anyone do a FULL 2015-16 schedule mod for 360?

I wanted to, but well it never happened and I'll be lucky if I have time to just let the game set a fantasy schedule and mod the B1G conference schedule like I did last time...
Old 09-23-2015, 10:17 PM   #1070
Rookie

I've followed all the instructions to the letter for the ps3 trying to get the playoff system to work. I go into bruteforce and decrypt and then head into the generic editor, load up the dynasty config, and click to open open my usr-data.mc02 file and when I select it the box pops up saying error this is not a db or mc02 file. I keep trying little things to fix it but no matter what I get the same message. Does anyone have a fix or even some suggestions. If you've encountered this before then please tell me what you did. I followed the instructions found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ditor-ps3.html

I got it working using a different version of bruteforce!

Last edited by RainbowBeefcake; 09-23-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 08:21 PM   #1071
Rookie

76LPeets's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowBeefcake
I've followed all the instructions to the letter for the ps3 trying to get the playoff system to work. I go into bruteforce and decrypt and then head into the generic editor, load up the dynasty config, and click to open open my usr-data.mc02 file and when I select it the box pops up saying error this is not a db or mc02 file. I keep trying little things to fix it but no matter what I get the same message. Does anyone have a fix or even some suggestions. If you've encountered this before then please tell me what you did. I followed the instructions found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ditor-ps3.html

I got it working using a different version of bruteforce!
On my PS3 I can't get past "The End of Bowl Season" if you get past it, let me know how you did it, because I could use the help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 11:52 PM   #1072
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76LPeets
On my PS3 I can't get past "The End of Bowl Season" if you get past it, let me know how you did it, because I could use the help
I just beat Ohio State in the natty and simmed to the end of bowl season and slapped the save on my ps3. I'm gonna do the editing later tonight or likely tomorrow. Regardless, I'll let you know afterwards. What exactly are you having trouble with?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »