Home

NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

This is a discussion on NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2017, 11:22 PM   #1793
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 2014 FOUR Team Playoff Guide, Plus more Modding

I'm coming up to speed on this and am having a problem opening my Dynasty file in the EA DB Editor.

I've extracted it from Horizon and have tried to use Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config and PocketScout_NCAA_2014_Config_02

The error I get when I try to open the dynasty file is "You must first extract the MC02/DB file from the roster!".

How do I do this?
Old 10-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #1794
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBD22
I'm coming up to speed on this and am having a problem opening my Dynasty file in the EA DB Editor.

I've extracted it from Horizon and have tried to use Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config and PocketScout_NCAA_2014_Config_02

The error I get when I try to open the dynasty file is "You must first extract the MC02/DB file from the roster!".

How do I do this?

I use modio instead of horizon. Copy the file from usb to hard drive (I've had problems using modio with usb). Extract the file from the dynasty save using modio. Add the extension .mc02 to the end of the extracted file. Open the editor. Load the dynasty config xml. Open the extracted mc02 file.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-15-2017, 09:08 PM   #1795
Rookie

So there is an app where you put in a cvs file of your recruiting class and it runs modules to change the names of recruits among other things. It then gives you a cvs file with the changes. How do input the files with the changes into your save file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2017, 12:46 AM   #1796
Rookie

Also apparently im terrible at the schedule editor it appears. Was trying to edit the schedule so I can make sure Notre Dame plays its allotted amount of ACC teams each season, but I keep getting errors when trying to change it on the schedule tab, if i change it on team schedule tab there is no issues.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:28 AM   #1797
Rookie

I think that a Flash Drive with 6.6 gb of area staying could sustain these documents. Although it should, I receive a mistake message that states not enough space to store the documents. I do not recognize the best ways to repair this.
Old 10-20-2017, 01:30 PM   #1798
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
Generic Editor Config Files:
Right Click and "Save As" HERE to get a config file that eliminates players and many more table decreasing load time by a lot and leaving just the info need to edit Bowls, Teams, Recruits, AI and setup the playoffs. This also fixes the 2 Key error many have had. Files with teambuilder teams in them will not work.
Does anyone know where I can access this file? The link in the original post is no longer working.

This is the file I need: PocketScout_NCAA_2014_Config_02.xml
Old 10-20-2017, 01:34 PM   #1799
Rookie

Xan's dynasty config stops working after a few seasons. The Pocketscout config works great, but I lost it when my hard drive crashed recently. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #1800
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Esteban
Does anyone know where I can access this file? The link in the original post is no longer working.

This is the file I need: PocketScout_NCAA_2014_Config_02.xml
Post #1690

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »