Home

12-team PS3 dynasty looking for 1 player - we play "real football"

This is a discussion on 12-team PS3 dynasty looking for 1 player - we play "real football" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
12-team PS3 dynasty looking for 1 player - we play "real football"

I run a solid dynasty that we've been playing since NCAA '11. Same core group of guys have been with us throughout. We started NCAA '14 with 12 players and now we just lost 1 team toward the end of season 2. We are looking for a replacement - someone who is serious about playing solid, "real football". Here are the details:

Teams: 12 (currently at 11 - looking for 1 player)

Platform: PS3

XP Point Progression: Slow (furthest guy is 14. Most teams in the 9-12 range)

Users: We are all middle aged guys that have kids, a life and full-time jobs. WE PLAY "REAL FOOTBALL" and if you don't you will be booted. No questions asked.

Restarts: Not allowed unless game freezes at end or connection lost. If a user-user game loses connection users and commish determine if game will be replayed or if game is in hand, game will be simmed to play out what outcome would have been. Multiple restarts are allowed to get agreed upon result. All restarts need to be reported to me, the commissioner with picture text of result of game. I will then determine how to proceed.

Communication: All via text messages so your going to need to give up your cell phone #

Current State of Dynasty: Week 14 of Season 2. We can add the team anytime between now and pre-season.

Teams Taken Initially: All teams were rated 84 (Overall) or lower and 3-stars or lower when we started. Teams selected are: Cal, Illinois, Maryland, Oregon State, AZ State, San Diego State, Cincy, Purdue, Central Florida, SMU, East Carolina, Rutgers (departing team). Most teams after season 2 will be in the approximate range of 86-92 and no higher than a 4-star program.

Conference: All teams above were moved to Pac-12 which means 6-7 user-user games per season. We will reshuffle which teams are in which division based on two year overall record. Right now 3 of the 12 best players are in the same division so we want to change that. Pac-12 has 16 teams - we kept USC, Stanford, UCLA & Oregon as CPU teams.

Coaches/Team: You will be required to take a new team and create new coach OR use existing coach that has less than 12 head coach perks unlocked. Team will also need to have current ranking between 85-89. Any team that is picked will be moved to Pac-12 with the rest of us.

Weekly Advance: We have a 5-day deadline to get your game in. Will advance sooner if all games get played before deadline.

Sliders/Penalties: We have tweaked them a bit based on large amount of online research (may be some minor tweaks after season 2). We are trying to tweak sliders to slow down spread option. Far too potent - especially against CPU teams. If you want to see sliders PM me.

Recruiting: No rules here - I feel NCAA 14 is much better on recruiting front. And with this many user teams in the same conference - recruiting battles take care of a lot of the issues. In our dynasty, recruiting has proved to be somewhat difficult in season 1 & 2.

Rosters: Named from one of first released in mid-July. No player edits, ratings edits, additions or removals - just names.

Lastly, this dynasty is about having fun, playing "read football / the right way", and being committed to getting your games in during the 5-day window.

If you are interested please respond to this thread. If available please provide your online ranking/rating and DNF % please provide that as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
MVP

Clemsonpanther's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: 12-team PS3 dynasty looking for 1 player - we play "real football"

Ill take it. Im guru031139 . I play aggressive but real football. I dont know how good i am but i accept the challenge. Im a HSer, but i dont have a mic. I am a very mature HSer though IRL.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 12-team PS3 dynasty looking for 1 player - we play "real football"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemsonpanther
Ill take it. Im guru031139 . I play aggressive but real football. I dont know how good i am but i accept the challenge. Im a HSer, but i dont have a mic. I am a very mature HSer though IRL.
Sorry man...already added a guy in response to the EA forum post that we also advertised on. And we are having trouble with the XP glitch when adding a user to an existing dynasty.

Anyone have a solution to that problem or direct me to a thread that has a workaround?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »