Home

How do you change teams in an online dynasty?

This is a discussion on How do you change teams in an online dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
How do you change teams in an online dynasty?

In NCAA 14...how does a participant in the dynasty change the team they are playing as?

Do you only have that one week window when you get offered jobs, etc...and even then can you pick whatever team you want?

Or does the user have to be booted and then come back?

I tried that, problem is that user suddenly stopped getting Coaching XP.

Can't figure it out, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: How do you change teams in an online dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungi43
In NCAA 14...how does a participant in the dynasty change the team they are playing as?

Do you only have that one week window when you get offered jobs, etc...and even then can you pick whatever team you want?

Or does the user have to be booted and then come back?

I tried that, problem is that user suddenly stopped getting Coaching XP.

Can't figure it out, any help would be greatly appreciated.
In the offseason you can't just pick any team you want. You will get job offers from certain schools that you can accept or decline. You can leave and then rejoin to pick any team but then as you mentioned, you get the coaching xp bug. It's a very common bug in online dynastys and has been mentioned in this forum many times. There is no real fix to it to the best of my knowledge, the only way to somewhat do it is to edit you coach level to what ever level you want.
Old 12-12-2013, 10:42 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
In the offseason you can't just pick any team you want. You will get job offers from certain schools that you can accept or decline. You can leave and then rejoin to pick any team but then as you mentioned, you get the coaching xp bug. It's a very common bug in online dynastys and has been mentioned in this forum many times. There is no real fix to it to the best of my knowledge, the only way to somewhat do it is to edit you coach level to what ever level you want.
So can you run an online dynasty where you can just pick any team you want?

Ugh, that's annoying.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Do we know if this bug has been fixed or if there is any other option for the commish to change the user team?

My commish accidentally chose the wrong school for me as he was going through the coaching carousel, we are now at recruiting and I'm hoping there is some way for him to change my team or for me to get back to BC without getting the bug or losing my coach xp and stats.

Thanks for the help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »