Home

Worst game ever

This is a discussion on Worst game ever within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #9
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Worst game ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovaturnup
Use my sliders then talk
Fine give your sliders, I would love them. But when you max rush D and zero out rush blocking and threshold where else can you go?
Old 12-29-2013, 02:34 AM   #10
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryuff
Fine give your sliders, I would love them. But when you max rush D and zero out rush blocking and threshold where else can you go?
I don't know man, I get stuffed just as often as I gain 5 yds running up the gut out of the I.
Old 12-29-2013, 03:46 AM   #11
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

So you found one semi "money play" (I hardly call 2 yard gains money) and this makes it the worst game ever? Literally every football game ever created has money plays that people find and exploit that are far more effective than what you described.

And here's another idea...maybe try not running the same plays over and over and over? I'm kind of assuming here, but you're coming off as the kind of guy who will run 4 verts all game then complain at how effective it is.

Look, I get that as a gamer you don't want to have to restrict yourself in order to have fun. But I think you're being a bit ridiculous here. Every game has something you can just do the whole game and still win. That's not even restricted to just sports game. You can do it in something like Skyrim, just use the same attack over and over again. I used to do it on Pokemon when I was 8. Pikachu thundershock son!

The gamer still has to play the game in a way that they'll enjoy it in order to have fun obviously. Vary up your playcalling. Hell, there's plenty of play books out there that have no I formations whatsoever. Thats part of the beautiful thing about this game. So many offensive philosophies to choose from. Experiment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2013, 08:40 AM   #12
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Use JrueToTheGame's sliders

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

and adjusted rosters guarantee you up middle won't work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #14
Rookie

cryuff's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo COP
So you found one semi "money play" (I hardly call 2 yard gains money) and this makes it the worst game ever? Literally every football game ever created has money plays that people find and exploit that are far more effective than what you described.

And here's another idea...maybe try not running the same plays over and over and over? I'm kind of assuming here, but you're coming off as the kind of guy who will run 4 verts all game then complain at how effective it is.

Look, I get that as a gamer you don't want to have to restrict yourself in order to have fun. But I think you're being a bit ridiculous here. Every game has something you can just do the whole game and still win. That's not even restricted to just sports game. You can do it in something like Skyrim, just use the same attack over and over again. I used to do it on Pokemon when I was 8. Pikachu thundershock son!

The gamer still has to play the game in a way that they'll enjoy it in order to have fun obviously. Vary up your playcalling. Hell, there's plenty of play books out there that have no I formations whatsoever. Thats part of the beautiful thing about this game. So many offensive philosophies to choose from. Experiment

I appreciate everyone chiming in. I guess I vented in the hope that somehow I missed something, and someone could help me. I doubt it though. I don't cheese the game, the only player I control is the RB, i do stay away from money plays. I have been plating this game for 13 years, i have overloooked alot. But not being able to stop the run is basic stuff. That is why i think this game is the worst. Hell i have played a bunch of season of 12, it has issues but it is playable. The problem is this game has great potential, i love the new recruiting. Anyway thanks for your help
Old 12-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #15
Banned

Check the slider forum. My sliders are there. You won't be disappointe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2013, 04:49 PM   #16
Rookie

Have you tried taking a garbage team? I took Army and I'm on my 3rd season and I can't run the ball up the middle very well at all. My center gets pushed back about 1/3 of the time and trips up my running back. My FB will get blown up as a lead blocker about 1/5 of the time. Shoot sometimes my LT or RT will just miss a block completely and let the DE tackle me for a loss. Take a crappy team and load up the schedule, it's not easy to run the ball at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »