Home

Anyone interested in seeing my mutiple formation 2-3 back offense?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in seeing my mutiple formation 2-3 back offense? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2014, 12:51 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Anyone interested in seeing my mutiple formation 2-3 back offense?

It will be a playbook base off the option and be using a duel back offense and flexbone normal and close formation. Also it will be a lot of 2 back formations under center and shotgun duel back formations with 3 spread shotgun formations with the HB on both sides of the QB to change it up. It will have a lot of 94 Nebraska style option offense with quick passing game and some Air Raid flavor to go deep.

The No-Huddle system will be perfect for this offense just like mine 94 FSU Fast break Offense!

If I got enough interested I will post it on Simsports.

Last edited by jt2000; 01-01-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 01:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Anyone interested in seeing my mutiple formation 2-3 back offense?

love your playbook work. Can't wait to see this one. Any idea on creating the desert swarm defense that the Arizona Wildcats ran in the early 90s. i'm working on their team for my 30 year roster project and would love to use that D.
Old 01-01-2014, 01:23 AM   #3
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Icon14 Re: Anyone interested in seeing my mutiple formation 2-3 back offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
love your playbook work. Can't wait to see this one. Any idea on creating the desert swarm defense that the Arizona Wildcats ran in the early 90s. i'm working on their team for my 30 year roster project and would love to use that D.
Thank you for your kind words. I don't do defense and especially the way this year game plays. I run the default 335 defense. This playbook is basically the first playbook I created on 14 and was original the AROSA playbook (Air Raid Option Spread Attack). I looked at it tonight and was like uh lets turn this into the duel playbook I never finished. I just did a test run with it in my VT dynasty and had 2 backs with over 100+ and 200+ yards rushing.
Old 01-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #4
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Do you have a playbook that focuses on spreading the field out and short passes, screen passes? Maybe the FSU fast break one is like that, haven't gotten a chance to look at it. I like your work and contributions to the NCAA gaming community.

I hope to see you keep working on play books. Since this game is the last one, different kinds of play books will keep the game fresh.

Edit: actually now that I think about it, this is actually what I tried doing for my Boise dynasty. I tried to mix air raid with Flexbone but I kind of failed at it since I'm not that good with playbooks. If more people have interest in this I would love to give it a try.

Last edited by canesfins; 01-01-2014 at 12:58 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:13 PM   #5
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
Do you have a playbook that focuses on spreading the field out and short passes, screen passes? Maybe the FSU fast break one is like that, haven't gotten a chance to look at it. I like your work and contributions to the NCAA gaming community.

I hope to see you keep working on play books. Since this game is the last one, different kinds of play books will keep the game fresh.

Edit: actually now that I think about it, this is actually what I tried doing for my Boise dynasty. I tried to mix air raid with Flexbone but I kind of failed at it since I'm not that good with playbooks. If more people have interest in this I would love to give it a try.
Ya the FSU Playbook is like that. It's fast pace no huddle attack with things that you are looking for. I have also made a Flex-Sweep Playbook on simsports also. It's the flexbone attack with the shotgun jet sweep spread attack. If I get people into this Playbook I posted I will post it. Thanks for the kind words. :-) I will keep on coming up with real life offenses theories and put them to life on NCAA. I am happy to see people like my works!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2014, 05:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
Ya the FSU Playbook is like that. It's fast pace no huddle attack with things that you are looking for. I have also made a Flex-Sweep Playbook on simsports also. It's the flexbone attack with the shotgun jet sweep spread attack. If I get people into this Playbook I posted I will post it. Thanks for the kind words. :-) I will keep on coming up with real life offenses theories and put them to life on NCAA. I am happy to see people like my works!
if your playbook encompasses the Option Attack with some Spread Option/Quick hitting passes.....i'd love to have a look at it. I love three playbooks and can never mesh them together into one. the Option Attack (GT/Army/Navy style)/Spread Option (Oregon/Clemson style)/and the regular Spread/Air Raid offense that mixes quick hits with downfield passes to keep the defense off balance.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:30 PM   #7
Banned

jt2000's Arena

Icon14 Re: Anyone interested in seeing my mutiple formation 2-3 back offense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoAres
if your playbook encompasses the Option Attack with some Spread Option/Quick hitting passes.....i'd love to have a look at it. I love three playbooks and can never mesh them together into one. the Option Attack (GT/Army/Navy style)/Spread Option (Oregon/Clemson style)/and the regular Spread/Air Raid offense that mixes quick hits with downfield passes to keep the defense off balance.
It does!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt2000
It does!!!!!!!!!!
then call me interested, anyway for me to see this playbook? lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »