Home

Explosive offense

This is a discussion on Explosive offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2014, 03:02 PM   #9
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Explosive offense

The option is the deadliest offense in this game. Yeah there's lots of runs but there's some great play action passes. If you want a real good option playbook just check out my WingOption. It's on simsports. Just look up osubucki6 and it should be there.
NBA-Sonics :'(
Old 01-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #10
Pro

thanks for advice i'm look into spread and ace/singleback play books.
Any team run the single back playbook that i should choose or just the default single back playbook.

6 years into dynasty finally got HC job and trying to play O with random play books isn't popping.

I don't watch college football so that hurts as well since my lack of knowledge of who does what.
Old 01-12-2014, 03:25 PM   #11
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy
What is a good playbook for a explosive offense yet balance. In year 6 finally got a HC job of my ala matta.

Want an playbook that have a variety that has a balance of runs and pass but creative plays as same time.

Want a balance o not really sure how i'm run my offense i'm pass happy in general but really don't want to do the spread since i want to have some sort of running game.

my highest rated player maybe 82 max. just took over a cajuns team.
first few games i'm let cpu play to see how my O/D coordinators run the team.

Also move them to the SEC and Kentucky to sunbelt even tho they was rank in top 25 they was only 2 star compared my cajuns and every one else.
Michigan, it's the best balanced playbook in the game. It says pro but with all the quick passes and five wide sets you can run spread or air raid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 03:29 PM   #12
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXstormmXX
Michigan, it's the best balanced playbook in the game. It says pro but with all the quick passes and five wide sets you can run spread or air raid.
Definitely not. Best playbook in the game is either Oregon, Ohio State, A&M, Auburn, or option run. I forgot Oklahoma State. Thanks SpartyParty. Still hate your team for ****ing us over but thanks.
NBA-Sonics :'(

Last edited by osubucki6; 01-13-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:02 PM   #13
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
Definitely not. Best playbook in the game is either Oregon, Ohio State, A&M, Auburn, or option run.
Honestly, I prefer Oklahoma State's play book. Lots of passes and a mix of solid run plays. Plus if you rely on the run, they have some great play action plays that confuses the D

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 01-13-2014, 03:05 PM   #14
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Penn State is my favorite playbook since it has almost everything. I can go from a power run inside to 5 WR sets to a read option/triple option. It also has really good WR screens that actually work.
Old 01-13-2014, 03:06 PM   #15
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
Definitely not. Best playbook in the game is either Oregon, Ohio State, A&M, Auburn, or option run.
He said best BALANCED playbook not best overall. The playbooks you just listed aren't really balanced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 04:26 PM   #16
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

I am about to start my 2nd season of my San Jose St dynasty and the last 3 games of my season I switched to the Alabama play book. I am pretty balanced unless I fall behind early.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »