Home

The NCAA Football Offseason Seems So Much Longer

This is a discussion on The NCAA Football Offseason Seems So Much Longer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #33
Pro

antixnette's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: The NCAA Football Offseason Seems So Much Longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick-S
I wonder how many people would have purchased the PS4 had NCAA still been released, I would have.

I definitely would have.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:50 PM   #34
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I only buy the game every other year anyways, so not having a new game this year doesn't bother me at all.
Old 04-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #35
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickey1331
What does The Show have to do with making a good football game? The Show is good because the devs love baseball. Just look at 2k. They make a great basketball game and not so much with hockey and baseball.
They use to make great hockey and baseball games. I think when football left they had to scale back as they had less income, if thats not the reason, then I have no clue why their quality just dropped off the face of the earth
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2014, 06:25 PM   #36
Rookie

videogameprojr's Arena

OVR: 0

I am hoping 2K or SCEA will pick it up depending on how these lawsuits turn out.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :-)
Old 04-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #37
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
I wonder how many people would have purchased the PS4 had NCAA still been released, I would have.
It would've been an XB1 for me, but I would have. NCAA is the only game I buy yearly (I probably only average 2 games per year) and I definitely would've gotten an XB1 for NCAA.

Now with no NCAA I don't foresee myself ever buying another console system.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 04-29-2014, 11:06 PM   #38
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Yeah, I would have. In hindsight, however, waiting, to me, is the smart move as it allows the console manufacturers to work out the bugs and allows the game developers to have their feet firmly planted when it comes to working with the new system architecture.

I still hold out hope that NCAA will return in a few years but in the meantime I have a big library of past games that I can turn to when I need my fix (that will hit in August).
Old 04-30-2014, 09:11 PM   #39
Pro

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
I only buy the game every other year anyways, so not having a new game this year doesn't bother me at all.

FIFA is the only other series besides NCAA Football I bought each year. I generally skipped years on NHL and PYS. I'm not sure when I will resume playing NCAA in the late summer or early fall. I've always said NCAA came out too early, but not having the game at all will be an empty feeling once July rolls around.

Old 05-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 1

I tried playing NCAA 13, but it just didn't feel right. I don't want to play my 360. I want to play my XB1. It's a shame they couldn't have made ONE game on next gen before being out. Even if they could have ported the game. Too bad they didn't cancel the series in December.

I guess I will have to go with Madden. Showing slight improvements, but the memories with friends that NCAA produced won't be matched. Can't blame the athletes for wanting compensation, it just sucks we get stuck in the middle.

I'm rambling now. Cheers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »