Home

Any info out on NCAA 05 yet?

This is a discussion on Any info out on NCAA 05 yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2004, 11:48 PM   #33
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Any info out on NCAA 05 yet?

Well, for one thing it's too big. I mean it looks like a VCR. The controller is far too big and is awkward to use. Other than that, I don't really have a "good" reason, it's mostly just because I've been a loyal Nintendo customer for close to 15 years now (wow, when you say it like that, it sounds really sad). The box certainly does have its benefits. The graphics outdo the PlayStation's easily, and not having to mess with memory cards is a big plus.

Hate was too strong a word. I mean it is just an object. And it won't be a huge disaster if it doesn't come out on the Cube, because I do have a PS2 for some reason and I could always use that, even though it reads disks very slowly and has been collecting dust for over a year now. I can understand why you asked, though, because the Cube takes heat from a lot of the other gamers I know, and box owners seem to be in the vast majority here.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, although it's wildly off topic, has anybody heard anything about the next generation consoles, or are they still a ways out? Just curious.
Old 04-11-2004, 12:27 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Dauminator said:
Well, for one thing it's too big. I mean it looks like a VCR. The controller is far too big and is awkward to use. Other than that, I don't really have a "good" reason, it's mostly just because I've been a loyal Nintendo customer for close to 15 years now (wow, when you say it like that, it sounds really sad). The box certainly does have its benefits. The graphics outdo the PlayStation's easily, and not having to mess with memory cards is a big plus.

Hate was too strong a word. I mean it is just an object. And it won't be a huge disaster if it doesn't come out on the Cube, because I do have a PS2 for some reason and I could always use that, even though it reads disks very slowly and has been collecting dust for over a year now. I can understand why you asked, though, because the Cube takes heat from a lot of the other gamers I know, and box owners seem to be in the vast majority here.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, although it's wildly off topic, has anybody heard anything about the next generation consoles, or are they still a ways out? Just curious.

There still a couple years out. There really isn't much info out, except a tiny bit for the PS3 which seems weird. I think there is a link to a site about that, but I don't have it. Sorry.
Old 04-11-2004, 01:12 AM   #35
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Dauminator said:

I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you or anything, I just wanted to know just in case you thought I was being an *** about it. I think the next generation consoles are coming out around 2005 or 2006.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2004, 02:35 AM   #36
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

msuforever said:
Quote:

Dauminator said:

There still a couple years out. There really isn't much info out, except a tiny bit for the PS3 which seems weird. I think there is a link to a site about that, but I don't have it. Sorry.

Here is what the PS3 is going to look like....

Old 04-11-2004, 11:35 AM   #37
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

elicoleman said:
Quote:

msuforever said:
Quote:

Dauminator said:

Here is what the PS3 is going to look like....

Old 04-11-2004, 11:41 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 5

Here is a little bit about next generation. There is a teaser-trailer, but its so dark you really cant make out how good it actually looks.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/04/07/comm...ex.htm?cnn=yes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »