Home

Stanford uniforms

This is a discussion on Stanford uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2014, 03:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Stanford uniforms

I think they are missing a few combinations to their uniforms. Whatever happened to the stripes down the pants leg and the all cardinal with the black helmet? Give me all past and present Stanford and OSU uniform in a pack. I know it's wishful thinking on my part but EA should give us loyal customers more packs because some of the great schools are being short changed in the game when it comes to unis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #2
Rookie

xSh4dow95's Arena

Re: Stanford uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by cream6
I think they are missing a few combinations to their uniforms. Whatever happened to the stripes down the pants leg and the all cardinal with the black helmet? Give me all past and present Stanford and OSU uniform in a pack. I know it's wishful thinking on my part but EA should give us loyal customers more packs because some of the great schools are being short changed in the game when it comes to unis.
Honestly, I was just as surprised as you were when I saw that they took those uniforms out (I think it may have been their 2011 Pro Combats). However, I'm with you all the way here, they really should give an update for every school in the game.
Old 03-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #3
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

Something tells me the uniform packs are history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2014, 11:00 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dso122783
Something tells me the uniform packs are history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree but you never know once July hits. If they could just give us the ones that did not get the updates this past season would be a great send off. With all the consumers of this game, $1.00 adds up. Stanford, OSU, Michigan under the lights unis, and add cardinal socks for SC is worth at least $2.99.
Old 03-06-2014, 12:18 AM   #5
Rookie

Mr. Rams's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cream6
I agree but you never know once July hits. If they could just give us the ones that did not get the updates this past season would be a great send off. With all the consumers of this game, $1.00 adds up. Stanford, OSU, Michigan under the lights unis, and add cardinal socks for SC is worth at least $2.99.
I'm sorry but as much as we'd all like that it's not happening. EA had plenty of oppurtunites during the season let alone this July with no contract with the ncaa. If you want to use those uniforms your best bet is to go find a copy of 13.
: NEW YORK METS
NBA
: BROOKLYN NETS
NCAA: RUTGERS SCARLET KNIGHTS, TOWSON TIGERS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Rams
I'm sorry but as much as we'd all like that it's not happening. EA had plenty of oppurtunites during the season let alone this July with no contract with the ncaa. If you want to use those uniforms your best bet is to go find a copy of 13.
I agree at this point. I held out hope for a long time but the fact that they won't even respond when asked about it tells me all i need to know. It would be nice (and professional) to at least let us know, instead they just leave us hanging.

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
Old 03-07-2014, 10:48 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
I agree at this point. I held out hope for a long time but the fact that they won't even respond when asked about it tells me all i need to know. It would be nice (and professional) to at least let us know, instead they just leave us hanging.
Yeah it's over. Sad but it is over. I just thought I could keep a little hope.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 PM   #8
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

Do you know how many people will still be playing NCAA 14 in July? Us and afew others probably. With the xbox one, etc. 3 months ago they said they were working on the Notre Dame uniform issue. I think they were just saying that so people would buy the game thinking there will be more updates. Haven't seen one since...and its upto the customers to fix a broken product we paid for (the Notre Dame uniforms). What other business would ever get away with that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »