Home

Non-cheeser/glitcher post

This is a discussion on Non-cheeser/glitcher post within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2004, 03:28 PM   #9
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: Non-cheeser/glitcher post

I NEVER play random games anymore..too many 12 year old punks online. I only play in leagues or with people I know.

On a side note...here is a funny story. This particularly cheesy glitcher was losing to me and was worried about his preciuos meaningless online rating.

Well...the little punk tried to do the glitch where you pause the game as the team breaks the huddle, change your audible, then it glitches.

Well...I was going to have none of that. So as soon as he paused it to glitch...I called timeout, which negated his glitch. THEN....I simply kept hitting pause as soon as a play was over. Because you can't pause the game twice in a row..there was no way for the little punk to glitch.

He ended up pulling...got the loss, and I got the win.

It was VERY satisfying.
Old 03-09-2004, 11:07 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Non-cheeser/glitcher post

Quote:

AuburnAlumni said:
I NEVER play random games anymore..too many 12 year old punks online. I only play in leagues or with people I know.

On a side note...here is a funny story. This particularly cheesy glitcher was losing to me and was worried about his preciuos meaningless online rating.

Well...the little punk tried to do the glitch where you pause the game as the team breaks the huddle, change your audible, then it glitches.

Well...I was going to have none of that. So as soon as he paused it to glitch...I called timeout, which negated his glitch. THEN....I simply kept hitting pause as soon as a play was over. Because you can't pause the game twice in a row..there was no way for the little punk to glitch.

He ended up pulling...got the loss, and I got the win.

It was VERY satisfying.

Thanks, I never knew how they did it so now I will know how to counter it. I hate little punks like that. LEON POWE44 pulled that crap on me, among many others. I hated him the most right now because I spent 30 minutes kicking the crap out of him 56-8.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »