Home

Question about NCAA 2005?

This is a discussion on Question about NCAA 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2004, 06:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about NCAA 2005?

Hey, I'm a new poster on this board. I know this question probably gets asked all the time, but I was wondering what are the chances that Create a play will be in 2005. I love the X's and O's of football and this is my greatest wish. I know really their is no way of telling until the game comes out, but I was just wondering about the chances of it being in the game. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2004, 07:07 PM   #2
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Question about NCAA 2005?

Quote:

RRaider said:
Hey, I'm a new poster on this board. I know this question probably gets asked all the time, but I was wondering what are the chances that Create a play will be in 2005. I love the X's and O's of football and this is my greatest wish. I know really their is no way of telling until the game comes out, but I was just wondering about the chances of it being in the game. Thanks!

I doubt it will be in there, but we'll find out soon enough.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:27 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

My gut feelings is that it will be in there. NCAA always gets hand-me-downs from Madden and I think create-a-play is going to be one of those this year.

Of course this is all speculation as there hasn't really been a drop of credible info on NCAA at this point.

I'm really hoping they pull in Madden's offensive engine for this years version though. Just not the defense
Old 03-11-2004, 12:09 PM   #4
Rookie

jls211's Arena

OVR: 3

"Create-A-Play" ideas have been around for years, and most of them were hideously implemented. One of the first to have it was FSP Football 97 (PC) -- which was done reasonably well, albeit complicated to do so. I don't like the limitations most have where you can only pick suggested pass routes, blocking schemes, etc. Most of the time, you can't recreate some of the routes used in existing plays, like end-arounds or combo-routes (slant and out, for example). If it's not done right, it's not worth having.
Old 03-11-2004, 01:24 PM   #5
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

I don't think the current software has enough memory to support "Create-A-Play!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2004, 03:11 PM   #6
N*rd *l*rt!

jt533's Arena

OVR: 5

If not create a play how about a create a playbook where you can pick differnent formations for your playbook and maybe have them put in more plays for each formation so you have to choose between the plays in the formations. I would settle for that.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:23 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

If create a play is not in, then modifing the playbooks would be a good improvement as well.
Old 03-14-2004, 03:10 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

How about a training camp mode where you can actual control the players in drills to gain attribute points?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »