Home

SIAP: EA Sports' College Football 15 could've included enormous customization overha

This is a discussion on SIAP: EA Sports' College Football 15 could've included enormous customization overha within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-19-2014, 08:19 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: SIAP: EA Sports' College Football 15 could've included enormous customization ov

Good read, I'm gonna go slam my head against the wall repeatedly now
Old 05-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #18
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: SIAP: EA Sports' College Football 15 could've included enormous customization ov

EA is notorious for talking a big game and then delivering an underwhelming product when it comes to NCAA and Madden. I do wish there was a NCAA 15 game but I would have to see it for myself to believe what was in that article.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 06-05-2014, 06:45 AM   #19
Just started!

I think the series got scratched off so lets tell individuals we were working truly hard and battling to provide for them an incredible diversion. At the same time we were truly going to convey an amusement with simply a couple new gimmicks, one of which will oblige a the very first moment patch on the grounds that it is broken.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:28 AM   #20
Rookie

Peacefrog's Arena

The "new features" were likely old ones being re-introduced anyway.

Now with the All-New Momentum Meter!
Old 06-05-2014, 12:12 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 4

funny thing is you can get pretty customizable with the dynasty editor. Only thing missing off the top of my head are UI graphics (like bowl logos), and being able to remove conferences or add bowl games (and maybe that is possible i just haven't tried it)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 3

how about fixing the Coach XP bug in 14 as "new" feature.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Old 06-09-2014, 02:58 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliam
how about fixing the Coach XP bug in 14 as "new" feature.
what's the coach XP bug? to be fair the editor does allow you to modify coach levels
Old 06-10-2014, 09:12 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 3

It's the bug in an online dynasty, where guys would either create a new coach or take an existing coach and then they would have no goals. Therefore, they cannot gain XP points to increase their coaching level. Some of the assistant coaches have that bug. A prime example is to have someone join an existing dynasty after it has started.. Not that hard to reproduce the issue.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »