Home

Notre Dame Uniform Pack

This is a discussion on Notre Dame Uniform Pack within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Notre Dame Uniform Pack

Did EA end up fixing the uniform pack glitch with the ND shamrock series uniforms?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 10:46 PM   #2
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Notre Dame Uniform Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkoala
Did EA end up fixing the uniform pack glitch with the ND shamrock series uniforms?
Nope.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:03 PM   #3
Rookie

So how bad is it? Like you can't even use the jersey?
Old 04-12-2014, 11:52 PM   #4
Rookie

dso122783's Arena

EA charged us for a virus is basically what happened. When you play with Notre Dame and you go to select your uniform, don't get too curious or your game will freeze. No fixes or patches. Just tough luck.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:03 AM   #5
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by dso122783
EA charged us for a virus is basically what happened. When you play with Notre Dame and you go to select your uniform, don't get too curious or your game will freeze. No fixes or patches. Just tough luck.
There's a well known (on OS at least) fix for this. Simply remove (or just move if you're on a 360) the uniform packs and then redownload them (or simply move them back if on a 360) in reverse order.

This has worked for just about everyone that's tried it (and I know from experience that it fixed the problem for me, which I did indeed have before the fix).

Then, then only issue (which is still pretty damned big) is that when you try to use those uniforms, the opponent can only use white jerseys so it'd be a white on white game. Because of that I've never used the jerseys, but at least it doesn't freeze for me any more and I still have access to the helmet, pants (their only white pants), and gloves.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2014, 09:24 PM   #6
Rookie

LuckySeven's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
There's a well known (on OS at least) fix for this. Simply remove (or just move if you're on a 360) the uniform packs and then redownload them (or simply move them back if on a 360) in reverse order.

This has worked for just about everyone that's tried it (and I know from experience that it fixed the problem for me, which I did indeed have before the fix).

Then, then only issue (which is still pretty damned big) is that when you try to use those uniforms, the opponent can only use white jerseys so it'd be a white on white game. Because of that I've never used the jerseys, but at least it doesn't freeze for me any more and I still have access to the helmet, pants (their only white pants), and gloves.
This fix does work, though to add to what was said, Georgia Tech's colored jerseys will show up for playing against Notre Dame since I suppose they default to white jerseys at home anyways. Could be possible for LSU to work as well but I haven't tested that.
Old 04-15-2014, 07:59 AM   #7
Just started!

It don't get too curious or your game will freeze. No fixes or patches. Just tough luck.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:14 PM   #8
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettztxyers
It don't get too curious or your game will freeze. No fixes or patches. Just tough luck.
You really didn't read the previous posts did you?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »