Home

NCAA14 > Madden 25 for Current/Next Gen

This is a discussion on NCAA14 > Madden 25 for Current/Next Gen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2014, 11:18 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA14 > Madden 25 for Current/Next Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyg713
The one thing this game does right is presentation. Pregame presentation is best I've seen in any football game.
I agree the Espn presentation in 14 is spot on!!!! Dare I say the best football presentation since 2k5?
Old 06-20-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8

ever since EA announced they were no longer making ncaa. I find myself playing this game much more now. Because we will no longer get an NCAA game, I've been more appreciative of the title. The presentation, tackling system, playbooks, online franchise in my eyes are arguably the best in any football game ever made. Reminds me a lot of how I felt about 2k5. Funny how perspective can change.
Old 06-22-2014, 08:24 PM   #11
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I've grown into a bigger college fan over the last 3-4 years than NFL. EA really nailed NCAA 14. With the right rosters and sliders, we can really get a wonderful experience. In a way, I am glad we didn't get it on Next Gen because of the editors out there for current gen platforms. We can do a lot with them and are still learning.

EA will really have to blow me away with Madden for it to take a significant time of my football playing time. The copycat NFL can't compete with the inherent diversity of the college game (although with more college teams running spread offenses, the diversity is beginning to dwindle).

The other thing is that I enjoy team-building. In the NFL, pretty much any team can win on any given week; the talent disparity isn't THAT great. In NCAA, there are teams that you must absolutely build up to be able to compete with the elite. That's what I enjoy the most....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2014, 07:42 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Madden is vastly more popular than NCAA. That's fact.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:51 AM   #13
Banned

Madden is vastly more popular than NCAA. That's fact.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:36 AM   #14
Rookie

eastrider93's Arena

Madden Blows. NCAA is better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2015, 09:08 AM   #15
Rookie

Jeremy.Horne.SC's Arena

OVR: 2

I'll put it this way. I have Madden 15 on Xbox One and it hasn't been touched in months. NCAA on 360 however, I play at least every other day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2015, 07:02 PM   #16
Rookie

I think Madden was more popular than NCAA just because not everyone tried NCAA. College football is an immensely popular sport but people who love college football don't necessarily love football and aren't necessarily gamers, much less sports gamers. I am a pro fan and had no idea I would enjoy NCAA near as much, and I honestly can't remember what made me try the game, but once I played the game and realized the fun of having to rebuild your roster every years and having a new starter at a position every several years, I couldn't go back to playing a game where I would play 23 games a year (including preseason and playoffs) with the same players and change very little with my roster. Madden has typically been so bad at roster AI that drafting well is far from essential.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »