Home

Playbook Sharing Thread

This is a discussion on Playbook Sharing Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2015, 04:53 AM   #185
Just started!

dgarrett9392's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Playbook Sharing Thread

If i were you , i would probably implement quite a bit of i formation, and some ace. It sounds as if you want to run a real balanced offense so maybe you could use florida state paybook as a base. What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2015, 01:31 PM   #186
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Playbook Sharing Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppydog14
Ok so this seems like the place to ask. I play coach mode and really want to create a offense with its own identity. I love having tes involved in the passing game and fbs who get to run the ball. But really I can't seem to settle on Amy thing first I was thinking a option team but can't deal with my qb getting almost all the carries so I'm thinking a pocket passer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated cause this is all causing me to restart like crazy

There's a game planning setting to either always play the QB or always play the HB on options.

I'd bet you could either switch sides for 1 play or, ideally,use a 2nd controller to set the CPU's setting to play your QB. If this setting sticks once you give the CPU back control of their team (and I think it might, I haven't tried this, but it works when the CPU gets stuck with aggressive zones and I switch them back to balanced) then your QB will stop getting too many carries on options.

If it works and your QB isn't getting enough then you can switch it back to balanced (you shouldn't need to switch it to playing the HB because on balanced the CPU will choose the play the HB most of the time but there will still be some variation).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-25-2015, 07:50 PM   #187
Banned

ShowMeYourTDs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppydog14
Ok so this seems like the place to ask. I play coach mode and really want to create a offense with its own identity. I love having tes involved in the passing game and fbs who get to run the ball. But really I can't seem to settle on Amy thing first I was thinking a option team but can't deal with my qb getting almost all the carries so I'm thinking a pocket passer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated cause this is all causing me to restart like crazy
I have a perfect playbook for you that I used in an old UTEP dynasty. Primarily FB Runs with multiple TE packages and my FB and TE were both in the Heisman discussion. Unfortunately SimSports is down. I don't want to list all the plays(all 378) if you aren't interested in doing all this. So I'll wait for a response and if you are really interested I'll post it. However, it wasn't in coach mode, so I don't know if it was just mostly me.

Last edited by ShowMeYourTDs; 07-25-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-26-2015, 06:38 PM   #188
Rookie

Made a One Back playbook with a nice mix of Pistol, Shotgun, and Ace formations. I recently discovered the joys of Ace Spread...same ability to spread the field as Shotgun/Pistol formations with some nice passing plays and the quick hitting HB Dive when you have numbers in the box.

Ace Big Wing
Ace Slot Wing
Ace Wing Trio
Ace Bunch
Ace Slot Flex
Ace Slot Y-Flex
Ace Tight
Ace Spread
Pistol Ace
Pistol Twin TE Slot
Pistol Slot
Pistol Trips
Pistol Wing Trips
Pistol Spread
Shotgun Ace Twins
Shotgun Bunch
Shotgun Cluster HB Str
Shotgun Normal
Shotgun Normal Wing Wk
Shotgun Wing Trips Offset Wk
Shotgun Trey Open
Shotgun Spread Flex Wk
Goal Line Twins Over

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »