Home

Question about downloading uniforms

This is a discussion on Question about downloading uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2014, 01:16 AM   #9
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Question about downloading uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
All I can is that this sucks! EA should not only have the uniform store open, but they should also give us another uniform update with all the new uni's... Like Miami's new grey one, etc...

I'm so sorry for you guys... this is totally unacceptable!!! +
Ur right, I wish they could put up one last uniform but I guess the powers that be don't want this to happen.
Old 07-14-2014, 07:54 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

I was going to put a post up asking about work arounds for this issue I was on the phone with a guy from ea and he claims that the uniforms were suppose to be taking down b/c of the licensing issues. I have it for the 360 i had it for the season last year and just bought it for ps3 just cause. I was wanting to know if anyone could put the uniform online for offline download.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneezor01
I was going to put a post up asking about work arounds for this issue I was on the phone with a guy from ea and he claims that the uniforms were suppose to be taking down b/c of the licensing issues. I have it for the 360 i had it for the season last year and just bought it for ps3 just cause. I was wanting to know if anyone could put the uniform online for offline download.

Yes, this would be amazing if possible. Any way to do this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 5

right now I have blown the dust off of my 360 and found that there were a couple of packs that i still hadnt downloaded. I just finished downloaded pack 6 and finishing up on pack 7 now so now I am starting to think that there is still hope for the ps3. but if someone knows how to post them online for ps3 i would be very grateful.
Old 07-19-2014, 10:19 PM   #13
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

I have a different question regarding the uniforms.

Last year, I had purchased and downloaded all the uniform packs. However, I traded in my ps3 in April, when I got the ps4. But, needing my college football fix, I just bought a used ps3 and ncaa 14, on ebay.

Will I be able to use the uniforms I downloaded? Are they assigned to my psn? Or am I SOL?
Old 07-19-2014, 11:22 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps

Last year, I had purchased and downloaded all the uniform packs. However, I traded in my ps3 in April, when I got the ps4. But, needing my college football fix, I just bought a used ps3 and ncaa 14, on ebay.

Will I be able to use the uniforms I downloaded? Are they assigned to my psn? Or am I SOL?
pretty sure u can go to psn store and go to downloads and redownload
Old 07-19-2014, 11:22 PM   #15
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps

Yes you'll be able to re download them for free.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2014, 11:33 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do the uniform packs no longer work? Is there a workaround that I just don't know about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »