Home

Question about downloading uniforms

This is a discussion on Question about downloading uniforms within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2014, 10:36 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Question about downloading uniforms

Well, the problem still exists.

I find it quite interesting that this problem has been active for so long. I remember reading about a similar issue in late 2013/early 2014 but it was fixed up.

From what I've read lately, this current issue has been going on for a month or better and EA is "working on it." Right. Working on it.

I would really like for them to get the issue fixed, or just add the uniform packs to the PS Store (because they aren't listed. The training boosters and stuff are, but not the uniform packs) so that all people could purchase them without issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 01:25 PM   #26
Rookie

i have to agree with what you wrote, hope this issue gets fixed soon, but its difficult when they dont give any updates, and "EA Adviser" have no clue what the issue at hand.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:23 AM   #27
Rookie

WKUTopper9's Arena

OVR: 2

Count me in as one of the SOL at the moment. Just bought the game, apparently a little too late. Sucks playing in the Pac 12 when OSU still has their old uniforms. Really hope EA throws us a bone soon.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:03 PM   #28
Rookie

yea i know what you mean, ive spoken with ea, and all i got was they didnt havea time line, if they cant fix the problem why not just put them on the PSN and be done with it hopefully get it gets fixed soon
Old 09-02-2014, 05:16 PM   #29
Rookie

Has anyone smarter than me figured out a way to get around this yet? Is it even possible for someone that has them to put them online for dl?
Old 09-04-2014, 01:13 AM   #30
Rookie

two months later, realistically it doesnt look like there will bea fix, "ea Advisor" avoid the question about the issue, and have no answers. I liked playing the game, but im glad returned a game that i cant fully enjoy.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:27 PM   #31
Rookie

It's disappointing that after forking over $60 a year for a decade or more they can't just throw us a bone on this. Or even fix it so we can give them even more money lol. I was just hoping someone had found a way to post them online for the rest of us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 12:48 AM   #32
Rookie

Well, seems like they still don't care about the issue.

That and for some reason I couldn't check the uniforms earlier today, it kept signing me out of EA servers. Perhaps they were doing something to them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »