Home

Truly 2014 Custom Schedules?

This is a discussion on Truly 2014 Custom Schedules? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2014, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

docholliday8706's Arena

OVR: 1
Truly 2014 Custom Schedules?

I've created an offline dynasty with the re-aligned conferences for the upcoming season with a custom 2014 roster. In the initial setup though I realized there might not be a way for me to truly match the Hawkeye's 2014 schedule because I cant customize the conference matchups. Even when I try the regenerate schedule option, I haven't gotten any of the new Big 10 teams.

My question is if there is a way to fully customize the schedule. This game tends to hide some of these types of options in the menus so I just wanted to see if I was missing a solution.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Truly 2014 Custom Schedules?

I haven't fired the game up in quite a while but am getting the itch to. In regards to your mentioning of a true schedule, possibly for a season or so you could toy with the cross division rivals and then disregard them in a year or two. I know Nebraska hosts Rutgers this fall which will seem odd. I'm sure others on the site will have more input good luck
Old 07-09-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
Pro

jackster802's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by docholliday8706
I've created an offline dynasty with the re-aligned conferences for the upcoming season with a custom 2014 roster. In the initial setup though I realized there might not be a way for me to truly match the Hawkeye's 2014 schedule because I cant customize the conference matchups. Even when I try the regenerate schedule option, I haven't gotten any of the new Big 10 teams.

My question is if there is a way to fully customize the schedule. This game tends to hide some of these types of options in the menus so I just wanted to see if I was missing a solution.
You could move every team to independents and then be able to make the schedule the way you want it. Only problem is no conference championships or protected rivalries and all. I dont see any other way to do it.
Old 07-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by docholliday8706

You can fully edit the schedules with the game editor. You can find info by searching on here. There's also a sticky thread about adding a 4 game playoff and that uses the editor that you need. You can do pretty much anything you want with that and it's completely awesome.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-09-2014, 12:30 PM   #5
Just started!

that right,You can do pretty much anything you want with that and it's completely awesome.thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »