Home

Njkroc's Realistic Ncaa 2004 Football Sliders

This is a discussion on Njkroc's Realistic Ncaa 2004 Football Sliders within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2004, 01:35 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
Njkroc\'s Realistic Ncaa 2004 Football Sliders

What's up fellas. I came up with a set of sliders a couple of months ago but really didn't get any feed back from anyone to let me know what they thought of them. Currently I am in a three person dynasty and the sliders that I have come up with have made the game very challenging for myself and my roomates. Let's face it heisman is not realistic because of the speed cheat an all-american can get rather easy because the lack of the run game by the computer.Right now I'm Virginia tech(8-0), other roomate Oregon State(6-2 Loss to washington, USC), other roomate is Texas(5-4 loss to Kansas state, Oklahoma, Oregon State, and Oklahoma State). We get very realistic stats and the games are just ridiculous to watch.

Minutes: 7 or 8
Level: All-American

User:
Qb Accuracy: 20
pass block: 10
Wr catch: 11
Rb ability: 0
Run Block: 10

Awarness: 8
Knockdowns:20
Int's: 0
Break Block: 0
Tackle: 10

FGL: 8
FGA: 0
PL: 11
PA: 0
KOL: 9

Computer:
Qb Accuracy: 20
Pass Block: 10
WR catch: 11
RB ability: 20
Run Block: 10

Awareness: 8
Knockdowns:20
INT's: 0
Break Block: 0
Tackle: 0

FGL: 8
FGA: 0
PL: 11
PA: 3
KOL: 9

All Penalties are maxed out except:
Holding: 6
Face Mask: 5
Clipping: 6
Unsportsman like conduct: 6

These sliders have proved to be very challenging, so if you just like to step back an wing the ball for a deep pass you may want to think again. You really need to read the defense or you will be picked often. So make your reads carefully. I have tested these sliders with a variety of different teams. Oklahoma V LSU I lost 22-21
Miami V Rutgers lost 32-9 Virginia tech V Miami won 28-21.

I use to blow the computer out buy like forty so when I'm in the forth qt up by like 10 with 3minutes remaining i know that i have a good game.

With these sliders teams that are supposed to win will and teams that are below average can compete but it makes that much more difficult.

Oh yeh my friend who uses Oregon state lost to Usc because with 2:54 left in the 4th up by 7 he tried to get greedy an run the score up instead of playing the clock. To make a long story short int's suck and that williams is a beast. Almost forgot Comp went for two, no overtime here.

Let me know what you think, feedback is appreciated. I'm just trying to make a really great game ,realist and the greatest ever.

NJKROC
"The Name Says It All"
Please post comments and stats, your opinion is gladly appreciated.
One.

P.s. I may have an update for Run Block, Pass Block, and Break Block. I'll wait and see what you think first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2004, 10:33 AM   #2
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Njkroc\'s Realistic Ncaa 2004 Football Sliders

Check out the sticky for sliders.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »