Home

I can't freakin wait.

This is a discussion on I can't freakin wait. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2004, 03:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I can\'t freakin wait.

Man I couldnt Imagine that if that was me I would just stare at the game and Imagine how cool it is to play. I could barely control myself from the time I bought it till the time i got home.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:45 PM   #18
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

2004 was the sole reason I bought surround sound speakers last year. Wow was all I could say.
Old 04-13-2004, 08:35 PM   #19
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

Man I couldnt Imagine that if that was me I would just stare at the game and Imagine how cool it is to play.

Heh, that's basically what I did. I must have read the manual more than five times.

Quote:

2004 was the sole reason I bought surround sound speakers last year.

2004 was the only reason I bought MADDEN last year.. just because I wanted to import into it. I had to wait even longer on that because of EA's mistakes. If not for Sega not making a college football game, I would buy NCAA Football 2005, ESPN College Football & ESPN NBA Football 2005 and just skip out on Madden.
Old 04-13-2004, 10:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Flyboy said:
Quote:

Man I couldnt Imagine that if that was me I would just stare at the game and Imagine how cool it is to play.

Heh, that's basically what I did. I must have read the manual more than five times.

Quote:

2004 was the sole reason I bought surround sound speakers last year.

2004 was the only reason I bought MADDEN last year.. just because I wanted to import into it. I had to wait even longer on that because of EA's mistakes. If not for Sega not making a college football game, I would buy NCAA Football 2005, ESPN College Football & ESPN NBA Football 2005 and just skip out on Madden.

I never new sega was coming out with ESPN NBA Football 2005.
J/K
Old 04-13-2004, 11:16 PM   #21
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

Gaaaah. My bad.. it's been a long day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2004, 12:38 AM   #22
YNWA

Gizmo's Arena

I'm already anixous for this game to come out. I remember last year, these boards were filled up with people wanting updated information on the new features, especially the SI feature. Can't wait what NCAA 2005 has in stores for us.
Old 04-14-2004, 05:15 PM   #23
MVP

XboxRocks1991's Arena

OVR: 14

Watch out for a special appearence in NCAA Football 2005 by the one and only..........PLAYMAKER!!!!
Old 04-20-2004, 10:29 AM   #24
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

AuburnAlumni said:
I tell you this....

From a die hard college football junkie like myself...

The wait for this year's version is NOTHING compared to the wait for NCAA 2002..the first college game for PS2. Having to suffer through NCAA 2001 and it's "PS 1" graphics while seeing what "could be" in PS2's first Madden game was pure torture. Seeing how gorgeous the first Madden PS2 game was ruined NCAA for me until it too moved on to the PS2 console. It was agony counting down the days until it came out.

I LITERALLY started shaking as I flew down the highway the day NCAA came out for PS2 with Weinke on the cover. I played it with my roommate for 13 hours straight. I had double vision by the end of it.

Amen to that... I remember my brother-in-law had gotten the PS2 before me, and I saw how Madden looked on the PS2... My first thought was, "When are they gonna do NCAA Football for this system?" When it was announced, I was beside myself with anticipation for the game... When I finally got it, I think I neglected my wife and son for about 2 straight days.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »