Home

NCAA 2005 Info Confirmed!!!

This is a discussion on NCAA 2005 Info Confirmed!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2004, 04:50 PM   #9
MVP

XboxRocks1991's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA 2005 Info Confirmed!!!

This game is gonna rock. I hope EA SPORTS comes up with something huge unless Kirk gave it all away(which I highly doubt). I dont get the ticket prices tho.

But for now this game sounds great
Old 04-15-2004, 05:00 PM   #10
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

NCAA 2005

I can't beleive how hyped i already am about this game with as little i know about it.
Old 04-15-2004, 05:13 PM   #11
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

Now if only EA would get onboard with Xbox live...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2004, 05:16 PM   #12
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Just picked up my game informer for this month:

they have a little preview section for NCAA Football 2005. So the following info is straight from the magazine. Playing home will mean alot more this time, especially in rival games. In one of the screenshots, it shows Michigan playing at Ohio State, and Michigan has the ball. They are all at the line of scrimmage, but it shows the wide receivers facing the QB with his hands up in confusion cuz he cant hear him. It will also be harder to make a 4th quarter drive on the road. Rivalries have a big impact on the players. There will also be custom celebrations like the Florida Gator chomp. NCAA 2005 also allows you to take advantage of mismatches with receivers using the right analog stick. so you can match up ur tall receiver with their short cornerback. there is also a pic of 2 players with the gatorade bucket about to give the coach a shower. the pics show updated helmets. the graphics look the same. and they say the release date is July 1. pretty early dont ya think?
Old 04-15-2004, 05:22 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

i live in columbus and just heard Herbie on his radio show talking about ncaa 2005. along with talking about the home field advantage he mentioned something about your controller vibrating when on the road and the crowd is real into the game!!! sounds awesome, can't wait to see how this is implemented.

brian
Old 04-15-2004, 06:22 PM   #14
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:

cdawg44 said:
Just picked up my game informer for this month:

they have a little preview section for NCAA Football 2005. So the following info is straight from the magazine. Playing home will mean alot more this time, especially in rival games. In one of the screenshots, it shows Michigan playing at Ohio State, and Michigan has the ball. They are all at the line of scrimmage, but it shows the wide receivers facing the QB with his hands up in confusion cuz he cant hear him. It will also be harder to make a 4th quarter drive on the road. Rivalries have a big impact on the players. There will also be custom celebrations like the Florida Gator chomp. NCAA 2005 also allows you to take advantage of mismatches with receivers using the right analog stick. so you can match up ur tall receiver with their short cornerback. there is also a pic of 2 players with the gatorade bucket about to give the coach a shower. the pics show updated helmets. the graphics look the same. and they say the release date is July 1. pretty early dont ya think?

**Giggles like a little School Girl**
Old 04-15-2004, 07:00 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 11

graphics look the same??? Do they bear any resemblence to madden 2005???? God my mailman sucks where is my game informer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2004, 07:25 PM   #16
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:

LetsGoBucs said:
I would like to see a little of the Madden Playmaker. Especially how easy it is to change the direction of the play at the line of scrimmage. If that's the only Playmaker control they add, I would be happy...

Yeah.. anything other than that, I would rather not have in NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »