Home

A Dynasty Observation

This is a discussion on A Dynasty Observation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2004, 06:26 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
A Dynasty Observation

With the inclusion of Home Field Advantage this season, EA *MUST* give dynasty players some chance to upgrade their stadium at some point. It would completely and utterly suck if you built a small team up to a powerhouse, but yet still had to play in a stadium that only seated 30,000 people.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2004, 08:32 PM   #2
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: A Dynasty Observation

i would like an addition to the dynasty for players after they leave the university; if they get drafted, where they get drafted, how they're career is going...youknid of get attached to these guys
Old 04-20-2004, 10:03 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

Aaenuel said:
With the inclusion of Home Field Advantage this season, EA *MUST* give dynasty players some chance to upgrade their stadium at some point. It would completely and utterly suck if you built a small team up to a powerhouse, but yet still had to play in a stadium that only seated 30,000 people.

Yea that would be great if they added this, because I built Western Kentucky into a top 10 team year after year but I still had to play in a stadium that sat like 10,000 at most.
Old 04-20-2004, 10:26 PM   #4
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

same with Wyoming for me last year, i had them up to 5 starts before i left and i was filling the stadium to the brink.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:38 PM   #5
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

kennytomson said:
i would like an addition to the dynasty for players after they leave the university; if they get drafted, where they get drafted, how they're career is going...youknid of get attached to these guys

I doubt we will ever see anything like this as this would require working with and without Madden. If you did not import your players it would have to sim a draft. If you did import them, then you could see in madden where they went.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2004, 12:04 AM   #6
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

kennytomson said:

I doubt we will ever see anything like this as this would require working with and without Madden. If you did not import your players it would have to sim a draft. If you did import them, then you could see in madden where they went.

Didn't they kind of do this in the PS1 NCAA games? I don't think they said how a guy's career was going, but I thought it had when and where they were drafted. I may be out of my mind, it's been a LONG time since I played NCAA on the 1st playstation...
Old 04-21-2004, 08:27 AM   #7
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

kennytomson said:

Didn't they kind of do this in the PS1 NCAA games? I don't think they said how a guy's career was going, but I thought it had when and where they were drafted. I may be out of my mind, it's been a LONG time since I played NCAA on the 1st playstation...

I know for a fact that they simmed a draft on NCAA '99 for the PC. It was a pretty cool feature though, but still, you can just draft them to Madden and play with them instead of just hearing updates, which is much better in my opinion.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:06 PM   #8
Pro

agte's Arena

OVR: 11

but why would i want to spend another $50 just sim and find out how he's doing at the next level? i mean, i will never play madden, i don't even have enough time for NCAA...i think the least they could do is tell us when they got drafted...i remember it from the PS1, and i always looked forward to that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »