Home

Who Reserved NCAA 2005 Already?

This is a discussion on Who Reserved NCAA 2005 Already? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2004, 07:25 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Who Reserved NCAA 2005 Already?

I think I'm gonna go to Gamestop and trade in ESPN College Hoops, NBA Street Vol. 2 and the GTA: Double Pack toward NCAA 2005. That would leave me with 0 games but I still plan on getting 2004 this week. All those games trade in for $42 dollars so I would only owe $10 when the game is released. I haven't been playing the XBOX much lately except from my 2004 rental anyway. I haven't played College Hoops or GTA in about a month so I may as well go on and trade them in.
Old 05-04-2004, 08:11 AM   #10
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

I have.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:26 PM   #11
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

I've already got mine paid for with my outragous amount of credit at GameStop in the mall, I just need to pay $5 to get it reserved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2004, 06:19 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

i have way back in february like i do every year but iam thinking about cancelling it depending on some more news about this game you know ea always hype something up and then when you get the game it seems somewhat watered down. Just like fight night great game dont get me wrong but we still are resulting right back to the action buttons to punch analog punching sucks. Im willing to bet the ranch that only the majors with 80000 plus fans are going to be the teams with the quote homefield advantage and for us who plans on building a small school up in dynasty will be stuck with that 30000 seat stadium. i say they get rid of the mascot game and put some real depth into this game or i am going to cancel
Old 05-04-2004, 07:22 PM   #13
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

doubleg said:
i have way back in february like i do every year but iam thinking about cancelling it depending on some more news about this game you know ea always hype something up and then when you get the game it seems somewhat watered down. Just like fight night great game dont get me wrong but we still are resulting right back to the action buttons to punch analog punching sucks. Im willing to bet the ranch that only the majors with 80000 plus fans are going to be the teams with the quote homefield advantage and for us who plans on building a small school up in dynasty will be stuck with that 30000 seat stadium. i say they get rid of the mascot game and put some real depth into this game or i am going to cancel

What has EA hyped up in NCAA that has been "watered down"?

And how does this game not have depth?

Also, I know the mascot game isn't popular, but why do so many people think that if EA removed it, that it would free SO much room up for other things?
Old 05-04-2004, 11:55 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

when they said in dynstay mode we would have more mascots. oh but guess what they were talking about the original teams mascot. What about couldn't even have a greatest game with a created team now what kind of crap is that. Created team couldn't even come out of the tunnel until youre in the championship game. like i said before watered down
Old 05-06-2004, 11:56 AM   #15
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

I'm gonna hold off on reserving it till I see if it indeed is coming out for the PC (which I kinda doubt, but still holding out hope.). If it isn't, then off to Gamestop I go to put my order in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2004, 05:09 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Not yet. I will but probably not untill a few weeks before the release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »