Home

75 man rosters!!! Man, what this does is..........

This is a discussion on 75 man rosters!!! Man, what this does is.......... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2004, 05:01 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: 75 man rosters!!! Man, what this does is..........

That would be pretty ignorant on their side. SoMiss brought up a good point, NCAA makes them take out roster editing that has been in the game for yrs but the NCAA will allow them to put all that stuff about grades and probabtion and stuff?

Remember at this time last yr though we thought the goals posts comming down were in but NCAA made them take it out..so who knows what will stick and what will not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2004, 05:17 PM   #26
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
That would be pretty ignorant on their side. SoMiss brought up a good point, NCAA makes them take out roster editing that has been in the game for yrs but the NCAA will allow them to put all that stuff about grades and probabtion and stuff?

Remember at this time last yr though we thought the goals posts comming down were in but NCAA made them take it out..so who knows what will stick and what will not.

True. I just remember that also at this time last year this very same rumor was floating around it and wasn't true.

Either way, I'll wait until some solid confirmation comes in on this, but it won't bother me too much if it's taken out. I can never wait until a roster edit has been released before starting my dynasty anyways....
Old 05-07-2004, 05:28 PM   #27
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

There goes jmood88 again trying to stir some crap so Us guys who live and die by "EA's" Ncaa05 Football will maybe think less of it. Damn your on a roll now Kid,
Old 05-07-2004, 05:28 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 11

you guys are falling for that rumor again? the email only talked about edited rosters being posted on their site it had nothing to do with taking roster editing out the game. You will be able to edit players gezz.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:35 PM   #29
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

FootballForever said:
There goes jmood88 again trying to stir some crap so Us guys who live and die by "EA's" Ncaa05 Football will maybe think less of it. Damn your on a roll now Kid,

What the hell are you talking about? You can ask deejay. It was a sticky on maddenmania. I wouldn't make up something like this so that people don't think highly of the game. I wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything else about it. Just shut up.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:35 PM   #30
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

ps2king said:
you guys are falling for that rumor again? the email only talked about edited rosters being posted on their site it had nothing to do with taking roster editing out the game. You will be able to edit players gezz.

Thanks for clarifying it, wm. I forgot exactly what the email had said but I knew it talked about editing rosters.
Old 05-07-2004, 05:38 PM   #31
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ps2king said:

Thanks for clarifying it, wm. I forgot exactly what the email had said but I knew it talked about editing rosters.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2004, 06:09 PM   #32
Bearer of the curse

Pokes's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:

What the hell are you talking about? You can ask deejay. It was a sticky on maddenmania. I wouldn't make up something like this so that people don't think highly of the game. I wanted to know if anyone else had heard anything else about it. Just shut up.

Dude, this rumor goes around every year since '02.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »