Home

Coach Mode Is Great

This is a discussion on Coach Mode Is Great within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2004, 08:45 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Coach Mode Is Great

Why didn't you guys tell me about coaching? I knew you could do it but I never tried it until I had had enough of Heisman default. So, I started my Alabama dynasty over on AA default just calling plays on both sides of the ball and it's amazing. I am loving watching Brodie Croyle make decisions on the field like notice the 1-on-1 and hitting Luke for a big game. I'm loving watching Shaud Williams attack the USF defense. I can't wait till the 3rd game of the season to see if I can outcoach Bob Stoops as I have to play Oklahoma.

Now that I've started coaching I'm glad EA has the game set up where if you don't hit a button after the snap the QB will go ahead and do his thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2004, 11:49 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Coach Mode Is Great

yeah, I love this option. I hope for 2005 that it will be an online feature.
Old 05-08-2004, 12:34 PM   #3
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

NoleFan said:
Why didn't you guys tell me about coaching? I knew you could do it but I never tried it until I had had enough of Heisman default. So, I started my Alabama dynasty over on AA default just calling plays on both sides of the ball and it's amazing. I am loving watching Brodie Croyle make decisions on the field like notice the 1-on-1 and hitting Luke for a big game. I'm loving watching Shaud Williams attack the USF defense. I can't wait till the 3rd game of the season to see if I can outcoach Bob Stoops as I have to play Oklahoma.

Now that I've started coaching I'm glad EA has the game set up where if you don't hit a button after the snap the QB will go ahead and do his thing.

what is coaching mode?
Old 05-08-2004, 12:52 PM   #4
MVP

its just where u call the plays and let the computer execute the play for u.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:03 PM   #5
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Is it an actual coach mode or is it just not touching the button after the snap?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2004, 01:05 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Is it an actual coach mode or is it just not touching the button after the snap?

It's just where you don't touch the button after the snap. I got dusted by Oklahoma in the second game 51-7 because Croyle threw 5 picks and Pennington threw another one. *shakes head*
Old 05-08-2004, 01:06 PM   #7
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

NoleFan said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:

It's just where you don't touch the button after the snap. I got dusted by Oklahoma in the second game 51-7 because Croyle threw 5 picks and Pennington threw another one. *shakes head*

51-7? Wow.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:13 PM   #8
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

NoleFan said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:

51-7? Wow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »