Home

AHH My eyes!

This is a discussion on AHH My eyes! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2004, 03:45 PM   #49
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: AHH My eyes!

Quote:

Pared said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
The picture is not good but the guy isn't missing his arm, his arm is just cocked back as he is doing the chant.

The same people who say his arm is missing must believe that in this pic below Orel Hershisers right arm is deformed and about 7" long. Ummm get real...its the camera angle is all.

It has nothing to do with the camera angle, it's just plain ugly. I can't believe people are trying to explain these horrible looking shots. I know that they are going to get better(I hope they get better) but that doesn't mean that you have to come up with excuses for why it looks ugly. And I would never believe that the guy's arm is deformed because I know that he is pitching and they just took the picture at a weird time.

There is a difference though between quality of the picture and accuracy of it. The guy has an arm, he's not missing an arm is my point, the camera angle is such that it's cocked back and that's why you don't see it. That has nothing to do with the quality of the polygons. That was my entire point.

Beef all you want about the quality of the picture but it's inaccurate to say that guys arm is missing, just as inaccurate as saying Orel Hershisers right arm is 7" long and deformed because of the way that pic I posted looks.

How can you tell that his arm is back? It looks like a ps1 screenshot.

It's called logic.

No it isn't. The picture is just plain ugly. You can barely see the guy's arm anyway, how can you tell that it's bent?

And this is why you're annoying

I swear some people in here are missing some serious depth perception. Dude's arm is bent.

jmood criticizing an EA game... wow... haven't seen that before.

I don't think I should bother reading the Madden forum. Hell I'm GLAD we don't have to read it in the MVP forum as well.

All I was criticizing was the graphics in the cut scene. When did I criticize anything else about the game?
Old 05-10-2004, 03:53 PM   #50
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Would you all PLEASE quit using "Reply with Quotes" when there are about 10 posts with pictures in it. I can't tell who is saying what and all the scrolling is ridiculous.

Thanks
Old 05-10-2004, 03:58 PM   #51
MVP

SC3BBall's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:

fishepa said:
Would you all PLEASE quit using "Reply with Quotes" when there are about 10 posts with pictures in it. I can't tell who is saying what and all the scrolling is ridiculous.

Thanks

That is the worst. I hate when people do that. Just get the quote you want, and use that, stop being lazy. It takes two seconds.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-10-2004, 03:59 PM   #52
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Sorry about that. I usually stop with the quotes after a certain time but I kept it going for some reason.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:03 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

I swear some people in here are missing some serious depth perception. Dude's arm is bent.

Come on now we all know his arm is cocked back ready to come forward for the chop like the rest. No its not pretty but its better then not having it at all.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:59 AM   #54
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Come on now we all know his arm is cocked back ready to come forward for the chop like the rest. No its not pretty but its better then not having it at all.

Actually, after viewing the EA/LIVE video, those Seminole fans doing the chop looked pretty good.
Old 05-12-2004, 09:31 AM   #55
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Yeah really, that video just made this whole thread a moot point!! It looks awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »